... 3456715 ...

thread: LT TTC Two Week Wait 2012 #6

Apr 2009
    Epping, VIC

I'll join you soon Kerbear!!!

Keep up the rest and positive thoughts

Ps your BT is on my birthday- that's got to be good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

LT TTC Two Week Wait 2012 #6

I need some kind of luck I reckon so I am very happy to use your birthday as luck :-)

I am being positive, it will happen as DH is going to hospital on the 10th and that will mean he won't be there to enjoy the celebrating lol

Oct 2011

awww Emma i thought you were out of here..... sorry xoxoxox
    ill be back in about 13 days lol ... CD 2 now .. yuk
    good luck kerbear thinking of you xoxox

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

Thanks Sarah and Emma

I don't know what to think today, I am highly emotional, I don't know if the soreness of my abdomen is because my little ruddiga is snuggling in or its just from the drugs.
    I feel different this time so I am hoping it is a good thing.
    My chiropractor said he didn't want to get my hopes up but he thinks I am pregnant as my lower spine has moved like I am since last time I saw him. He said he has known 4 of his patients were pregnant before they did. He is a very good chiropractor as he looks at your complete health and body so i am hoping he is right. DH things ruddiga is snuggling in nicely and that this one is going to happen.
    I don't know why but I got my first seed of doubt today and it scares me. My tummy feels tight and sore, more in the last couple of days but that could mean af is going to turn up early like time. I think cause it came a week after transfer last time I am freaking out as that will be wed.

Oh my gosh that was a lot of long winded babbling but feel better for getting it out.

May 2009
    Brisbane

I'm tentatively popping over here. I think O was Monday, but I'm waiting on that sustained temp rise to confirm.

kerbear, that (the chiropractor) sounds promising. FX for you.

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

Hi juniper, welcome to the quiet little thread ATM.

I had a meltdown tonight cause I have put on 4kgs during this cycle as I have stopped the gym and also then been feeding my face with all the things I have missed while strictly losing my weight argh so angry at myself right now.

Not sure if i feel like its working today but I have made it further than last time. I got af a week after transfer last time and we have made that week today. Different medication this time so I
    doubting that it means anything.

I just want to know if my little ruddiga has stuck I can't stand this wait anymore!!!!!

On the upside I won $17 000 dollars last night, dh really needs a new car so we are assessing everything to make the best decision with it.

May 2009
    Brisbane

kerbear, wow! Congrats on your win! Let's hope your luck lasts another week and brings you a BFP too! Sorry to hear of the weight gain. You may find some of it is fluid though - I remember being very bloated during my IVF 2wws... I'm having trouble with weight too - I cut out sugar 2 weeks ago and lost a kilo or two, then last weekend I had a high tea with friends and indulged and this week I weigh more than before I cut out sugar! So annoyed that one afternoon undid everything and more. It made it clear though that I can't have any "rewards" on the weekend for being sugar-free all week. I just have to stay off the stuff...

No alcohol, no sugar, no dairy - that means no wine and no chocolate - is there a reason to keep going?

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

GL juniper and kerbear in your 2WW! Emma I think you'll be here soon? Is your transfer today? GL if it is lovely

Wow kerbear, congrats on your fabulous win!! That's awesome hun, enjoy spending it

Apr 2009
    Epping, VIC

I'll be in here after 1.30 today!

Congrats Kerbear, I love winning money!

Apr 2009
    Epping, VIC

I'm here

My embryo looked wonderful (so my FS said)
    Something about maturing to the next stage? I wasn't listening

Fingers crossed for all of us

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Woot woot Emma!!! Congrats on being PUPO, time to relax now and let the embie do its work

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

Yay Emma, great to hear there is a good one hopefully on its way to sticking :-)

Juniper, I hear you with the no letting lose with food. It is so not fair when even have one splurge doesn't affect you. I have realized how much my gym workouts help balance me back out if we go out for dinner. I have missed my torture sessions with pt more than I thought I would.

I have had some cramping this morning like AF was coming but it's settled now to a dull bloated ache. My boobs are sooo sore, they have been for days. I haven't had a day I haven't felt like things are going on in my abdomen so I am hoping that is a good sign.
    I want the next week to go fast but then I also don't as DH goes into hospital on the 10th and he won't be out for at least a week.

May 2009
    Brisbane

Emma, yay! Congrats on a fine-lookin' emby on board!

kerbear, I hope those are good signs. I got very bloated at somewhere around the 10dpo mark (can't remember exactly) for our successful cycle and I had my usual pre-AF cramping through most of the 2ww (it kept going until 15wks).

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

Hi all. Guess I should come in here although I have totally given up getting pregnant naturally I am 3dpo I think....

Congrats on the transfer Emma! Good luck for this cycle When is your BT?

Kerbear, sounds promising! I have everything crossed for you!

Juniper. Nice to see you've finally called it

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

It's so nice to have some company.

I hope we get some bfp's :-)) I hope i get one and can start a run of them ;-)

Apr 2009
    Epping, VIC

My BT is 10/09.

Of course we all know that I am a POAS addict and will test before then!

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

We sure hope so Emma, you will be feeding my own addiction! lol.

Apr 2009
    Epping, VIC

LOL miss B- us POAS adictees (is that even a word?!) have to stick together!

Why oh why do I have indigestion at the moment?
    Also, why am I sooooooo grumpy?
    My poor husband!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... 3456715 ...