Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: LTTTC & Assisted Conception - November/December 2005

Hi guys how are u all
    How are you going in the 2WW Chris and Marg
    Hi Leis sorry the witch has been very nasty this month, hope you are feeling well now
    Trish great news about Tiff I am going to see the bubs tomorrow and I cant wait
    Suzy welcome hopefully your stay wont be too long, the girls here are wonderful and very informative
    Bee how are u going, thinking of you, hope you are well
    Babybliss good luck on mon
    Didge good luck on frid
    Hi Tam and anyone else I have missed
    Well I caved and did a HPT 11dpo and it showed a BFP, trying not to get too excited at the moment but I am hopeful, never had a BFP with any of the last 3 transfers so maybe this is the real thing
    Used a test from work and asked one of the doctors how they worked (hadnt used this brand before) he said that these tests have to have at least 50iu of HCG in your urine for you to get a positive result, not sure if the HCG is from the luteal support trigger I had but it was over a week ago and it was only 1500u so a very little amount. What do you all think?
    The reason I tested was because I have been feeling very nauseous at night and my breasts are very sore and larger than normal, I know this can be a side effect of the crinone but it has only been like this for the last 2 days
    Anyway I will wait for the HCG this week and keep you all posted

skyelar Guest

Shazey how exciting!! I hope your BFP just gets stronger & stronger!!
    Have everything crossed for you!!!

Skye

Suzy - welcome to BB - and good luck with IVF#3. :wave:

shazey - a BFP is soooooooooooo exciting - hope that line just keeps getting stronger.

chris - hope you are surviving the tww.

Good luck didge and kell.

As for the tww - I was doing well last week. There was a little cramping and thought I felt a bit nauseous which had my hopes up (even though I know it was too early to really be noticing anything yet!). But today I'm kinda feeling nothing and that has me a bit down. Still, until AF and/or BT, I guess there's still some hope.

Marg

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Great news Shazey about your BFP - a line is a line that is fantastic I think the hCG support would be out of your sysytem by now so it is the real deal.

Excellent news too about Tiff, Noah & Ivy send her my love. I hope to visit her too one day.

Kelly- goodluck on Monday

Marg hang in there

Chris - you too matey - you bub will be snuggling in now.

Didge - congrates on starting your stims - now it gets exciting.

Welcome Suzy - hope you stay is short and sweet. There are so many new girls the last month.

with hope
    IVF #2 BFP
    DD Charlotte Rose 1/9/04 26wks

Teagan Guest

Shazey - that sounds really positive!

Thanks guys
    trying not to get too excited in case it is not a good result with the beta, still having some cramping and headaches so it could still be the dreaded witch coming to make a visit, please keep your fingers and toes crossed
    will let you all know on wed or thurs the result either way

Good luck shazey... sounds exciting.. i hope you are succesful!!!

love leis xx

Hi Guys,
    Just have a quick question. When you started your gonal-f injections did you experience any spotting?
    Hope everyone's well!
    Cheers,
    Didge

Hi Girls....hope you are enjoying your weekend..

Shazey - stay positive and i'm sure that everything will be fine [-o<

Well i'm still waiting for AF to arrive. CD34 now. The sore BB's that I had the week before last have gone, but i've still got a little bit of heartburn and about every night at about 6.00 I get a bout of nausea. I'm too scared to test to see if I am pg just in case it's a BFN, but i havent' had a cycle this long in ages. Expected AF to arrive at the end of NOV!. The last test I did, on the 29th was a BFN, but a few of you thought that I tested too early.

What do you girls think I should do? I don't have to get in contact with the clinic again until AF comes, so we can start the next round of clomid, but if i aren't pg, then my cycle is going to end up going through Xmas, which is when the clinic is closed for two weeks, and I don't want to miss another month just because they are closed.

Oh..what to do :smt102 What to do????? To test or not to test....that is the question.

Take care.
    Shan

suzy Guest

Hi everyone,

Didge - I've never had spotting with gonal-f, not sure what it means

Shazey - when I had my bfp I had lots of breast soreness and AF cramps, but with my bfn I had no breast tenderness and very mild AF cramps, so it looks good for you, I think - good luck. By the way, I had a faint bfp on a urine preg test and measured 40 on a blood test (but went on and had an early miscarriage) so they can pick up lower levels than 50, but the line was barely visible.

Marg - good luck in your 2ww

Someone said they had an appointment with Sharkey I think it is in the Gold Coast in December (the one who was on TV and claimed an extraordinary rate of bfps). I'd be really interested to hear how you went on,

Thats all for me now. Its been a lovely day in Sydney and we've been for a picnic by the beach.

Love,

Suzy

Didge - I had spotting when starting puregon after synarel the first cycle - this time I had a small period for a few days with it. Supposedly, its normal enough - especially when on synarel, and the injections will stop the spotting soon (or stop a full blown heavy period that I should have got).

Shazzey OMG,
    I even dusted the "lucky bamboo" today so I'm confident that the BFP will be darker soon.. Fingers crossed.
    Didge: I didn't have spotting, but did have a chuckle about DP concerns. A friend of mine always told me that he sat and waited for the movie to finish..lol 8-[ . I never asked questions and DH was too shy to tell me.lol
    Bec

Hi Bec and Kelly. Thank you for your responses. I'm glad it's just the drugs Was funny this morning after I gave myself the shot I think I stood up too quickly, felt terrible, all cold and nauseus, thought I was going to pass out....weird. Was okay after a lie down and some orange juice. Anyone else experience this?
    Good luck Kel with Tuesday - fingers crossed for a Christmas pregnancy.

Me too!
    Except then I would be sick and be fine.
    Bec

Really? Was that all the time or sometimes? That wouldn't have been too pleasant.

no only every couple of days. I actually got it again when I was pregnant, they put it down to a rush of hormones.
    Bec

Hi guys just wanted to thank you all for your wonderful support and wishes but I have a feeling its all over for me this cycle, I have been cramping and having headaches for a few days and I feel like the witch is on her way.
    I also did 2 more HPT's a crystal clear and a fortel and they both came back surely they cant be both wrong, I rang the clinic this morning to see if I could get a early HCG but all they would give me was a progesterone level, as if that is going to tell me anything.
    I am trying to stay positive but I am failing miserably, I guess I was getting positive results because I still had some HCG in my urine from the injections.
    Thanks again to everyone who has supported me during this cycle and good luck to the rest of you ladies I hope you all get for xmas

Hi Shazey - is it possible that it's too early to read? If you still had the HCG in your system and now it's out, it doesn't mean that you aren't pregnant. Could just mean that there's not enough of your own hormone to test + yet. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    What day are you up to?
    Love,
    Didge

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast