Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: LTTTC and Taking Clomid/Metformin # 8

L&B- No the lap was looking for endo- sorry I confused myself and you the procedure the FS wanted to do was the dye u/s and a lap to recheck for endo etc (my first lap was in feb 2009- she found growths and retained products in my uterus from my mc in November 2008 )
    It is so disappointing, thinking that you had 2 awesome follies and then nadda. Did you ovulate? Did you have the progesterone test done? What was the level? My levels were awful my first 2 cycles- but we're high enough to show ovulation had happened. Even with 200mg of progesterone support (which seems to be my issue with staying pregnant) I had a luteal phase defect. Are you having progesterone support? :hugs: to you xx

Hi girls.
    L&B I had the tube test before my first failed cycle (I was doing oi but with injectables). It was meant to be just routine and my fs assumed all would be fine. Turned out the left tube was blocked. It hurt like hell but the dr kept pushing and eventually got some dye through. When we didn't get utd I was scheduled for a lap to investigate further. Tube was then considered fine but we got a surprise of endo all over the place. Again fs wasn't expecting this. From here we did four more cycles. The second I had three follies and got nothing out of it. The next two my hormones went crazy dropping through the floor but getting 20+ follies. We had to cancel those. The last cycle was a bit of last
    Ditch attempt before ivf. We got one follie and expected nothing to come of it but I am now 24 weeks pregnant.
    I know none of that prob helps but just wanted to send some love as I remember the disappointment of having that failed cycle when I had three follies.

L&B - So happy that you are excited about trying the next stage! I have all my fingers and toes crossed that the IVF works for you. I am just being a grump this cycle. I might feel differently next cycle.

Default Re: LTTTC and Taking Clomid/Metformin # 8

Bumping and just popping in as my doc wants me to try on clomid in the next month or so.

DD took quite a while to concieve and we had to use clomid for a few cycles before a sticky bfp!

Anyway hoping I can join, I don't feel I belong in any others. Thanks ladies x

Heloooo... Echo (echo!)...

Anyone in here?

Hi ladies,

I was told by my FS right before falling pregnant with DS2 that my ovarian reserve was really low for my age and as we are desperately hoping to have a 3rd before my time is completely out we decided to start trying sooner rather than later (even though DS2 is only 9.5 months old).

I also suffer from ovarian cysts, endo and was told my my OB/Gyn 2 weeks ago that I have adenomyosis and I also suffer from a LPD hence why he started me on Clomid.

I just finished taking my 5th pill last night (take days 5-9) and CD10 today.

I have posted a couple of Clomid questions in the General Conception area but someone directed me to this thread and thought it was probably better ask in here if that's ok??

Does anyone know whether Clomid can cause yeast infections / thrush?

I reckon I have a yeast infection and haven't had one in ages so wondered whether the Clomid may have caused it??

Thanks in advance for any responses.

*Wipes the cobwebs away* hello! Anyone lurking?

Rosey - I am joining you! Although not LTTC, I have been given the script to start the clomid when we get the results of some blood I had today.

Rosey - what dose are you on? I am starting on 25mg this time so really low

Has anyone ever taken 2 lots of clomid in a cycle? It's day 22 and my levels have not started rising so if no ovulation by next week the FS is talking about me taking clomid again in this same cycle.

No sorry Razzberry. I have my fingers crossed for you though. (I tried to send you a PM the other day but your inbox is full)

Hi there. I'm due to start clomid in late January. Just wondering if anyone out there has had success with clomid and only one tube? I had my left tube removed in November. Thanks

Question Re: LTTTC and Taking Clomid/Metformin # 8

CD 25
    For the past week i have been feeling really neaseous after i eat anything at all, doesnt matter what it is every food makes me feel sick but im constantly hungry.
    Some foods have been tasting like completely different foods! E.g. i kissed hubby the other night just after he had a drink of chocolate thickshake and i swore he had just taken a mouthful of burbon and coke.
    I have been barely sleeping, hard to get to sleep then waking up multiple times through my sleep then waking up alot early then usual.
    Also been getting slight aches and pains, random cramps here and there.
    I have no idea what is going on with my body but it is driving me insane, and i refuse to test until im around a week overdue as i dont want to get my hopes up for them to be destroyed yet another month (however i may test earlier as hubbys birthday is saturday the 14th).
    We have been ttc for 3 years now with no luck as of yet, we did find out in October 2013 that i had endometriosis which was burnt off through surgery that month.
    Side note its also clomid round 3.
    Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated, i have never experienced most of these symptoms before except body aches and cramps.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516