12311 ...

thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2012 #3

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

LTTTC Two Week Wait 2012 #3

Welcome to the LTTTC Two Week Wait. A place to share the TWW with other LTers.

Reminder:

This thread is strictly for TWW chatter, and general posts regarding your cycles should stay in the general discussion threads. Please do not double post (one here and one in the chat threads) as they will be removed.

Your Moderating/Admin team for this forum are as follows
    Onyx Admin
    Lenny Moderator
    MadB Moderator
    nothing2lose Moderator

To contact any of the above, please see this post.

If you have any issues/problems with this forum feel free to email any of the above moderators who will be happy to assist you. All emails will be treated confidentially.

Good luck to everyone this month and wishing you all BFPs!!!

Your old thread is - https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...-a-178259.html

Last edited by nothing2lose; May 6th, 2012 at 10:44 AM.

Apr 2009
    Perth, WA

N2L - sorry to hear about the bleeding

Aug 2011
    Port Lincoln

So sorry to hear that N2L. It sucks but I seem to take it a bit better when its a natural cycle. Its like we know in our minds its not going to work. I am also thinking that I have an embedding issue and will definately be talking to my FS about what I can do for that should this cycle fail. As we wont be able to afford another cycle for a while it will be a good time to get some testing done. We dont want to waste our last precious frostie.

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

Thanks girls. I have had a caeserean, three D&Cs and have adenomyosis and probably endo. I think between scarring and other things my embies just don't want to stick...

Platinum Subscriber

Apr 2010
    coastside, Vic

Oh N2L,thats bad timing with the party, it is always the way, stupid AF, she should know she isn't wanted. Sorry babe, even when you know it isn't going to happen, its still a kick in the guts xx

Vic- feeling good about your nausea, FX, not long now.

Everyone- thank you sooooo much for all the messages of congratulations, it means so much to me and made me cry.

Jan 2007
    WA

Sorry N2L. Hope your DD had a good party though

Saffy has it sunk in yet???

AFM - nine more sleeps til BT, sigh. Had some minor cramps but not much else. Had forgotten how impatient I am!!

Jan 2007
    WA

Ok girls need some advice. On Saturday I am booked in to a spa morning with my bestie to celebrate our birthdays. It's been booked in for months. Supposed to have a facial, body exfoliation and full body massage.
    Thing is, my BT isn't til the 15th. I haven't told her about my FET as we don't want to tell anyone.
    I know massage can be contra-indicated in pregnancy but from what is read its mainly due to use of essential oils and certain points in the shoulders etc.
    So - should I just go ahead with it but subtlety tell the therapist that I could be pregnant? Or should I call them ahead if time and discuss it? I think I am comfortable with going ahead as long as I let them know and manage to hide it still from my bestie!!

Apr 2009
    Perth, WA

Hi girls,

Hope you are all well and spending your Sunday night chilling out

I've been cramping on and off last night and throughout today, i'm super hungry and my (.Y.) are massive, I think that is just the progesterone though I cant believe this time next week I will know if there is a little bubba growing in my tummy!

Mrs P - Glad to hear you have had cramping as well, i'm hoping its good news for both of us!

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

Ok girls need some advice. On Saturday I am booked in to a spa morning with my bestie to celebrate our birthdays. It's been booked in for months. Supposed to have a facial, body exfoliation and full body massage.
    Thing is, my BT isn't til the 15th. I haven't told her about my FET as we don't want to tell anyone.
    I know massage can be contra-indicated in pregnancy but from what is read its mainly due to use of essential oils and certain points in the shoulders etc.
    So - should I just go ahead with it but subtlety tell the therapist that I could be pregnant? Or should I call them ahead if time and discuss it? I think I am comfortable with going ahead as long as I let them know and manage to hide it still from my bestie!!

I would go ahead with it - but I'd probably call them first and discuss... having said that, you also need to consider how you will feel if it "doesn't work" and will you blame yourself for going??? the opposite is, if you don't go and it "doesn't work" will you kick yourself for not going, and which one will you feel worse about???

I've always been pretty matter of fact with what I do - haven't blamed myself for the things I've done when it's failed (only blamed myself for my weight etc... but not the activities or food I've eaten during the tww)....

sorry to be a dampener... but.... better to think about all options and feel okay, than to go in blindly and feel miserable at the end.... IMO humbly....

totally understand you not wanting to tell the bestie! I have kept the last two a secret as well.... told no one... just too hard every time it fails.... and I want it to be a bit surprise for everyone when it does work.

anyway... sneaking back out again... I haven't got a tww this month... DH is away in texas during the crucial time...

Apr 2009
    Perth, WA

Sorry Mrs P I must have replied at the same time as you!

To be honest if it was me I wouldn't do it. I get massages about once a fortnight as well as see a chirpractor and both of them have said they wont touch me with a 10ft pole in the first trimester. I think you should def call ahead and explain your situation to them, to be honest if they are quite a big day spa then they probably have a rule about pregnant women etc. I would just say to them that you are currently undergoing IVF and that there is a possibility that you could be pregnant but you dont want anyone to know. If it was me then I would swap the massage for something else, but you do what you feel is best xxx

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Hi ladies,

I'm sorry n2l Big hugs to you lovely xox

Mrs P, I would avoid all massages too...

Amy, sounds really promissing hun!!

GL Vic, Amy, Mrs P and anyone else who is testing soon .

I'm hoping to be in here very soon, my AF is in approx. 10 days away and I start jabbing again. I'm sort of in a natural 2WW, lots of BDing hoping for a miraculous natural conception with all the acupuncture and chinese pills I have been having. Maybe they have made me super fertile? (yeah right o!).

b xoxox

Aug 2011
    Port Lincoln

Ok, so I am starting to freak out about my BT tomorrow. I dont think I can handle another rejection and am starting to get emotional just thinking about it. I know I am very emotional already, but when I think about tomorrow I feel like I could burst into tears. I hate, hate, hate this part of TTC. The lead up, the transfer, the 1st week I can handle, but the second week makes me very anxious.

I wonder why the universe provided the money for this round, timed it so its our anniversary only to be another possible rejection. I know it seems like I am getting ahead of myself, I guess its my sad way of preparing myself for tomorrow. I hate that dreaded call. I hate that POAS even more, so will leave it up to the universe to decide my fate.

Sorry for the all about me post. DH left this morning and we slept in and were in a mad rush for him to be on the road. Its his last week away as next week is the launch of our new business. Even more stress!

Aug 2011
    Port Lincoln

Amy - Is your BT on the 13th Mothers Day or the 15th? I thought I read it was on Sunday but your signature has the 15th. Just want to clarify the list

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

Oh Vic

I really, really, really hope you get the news you are desperate for tomorrow! FX

We are all here regardless of which way it goes x

Aug 2011
    Port Lincoln

Thanks N2L. I keep thinking its not like I have heard it before, but this time means more to me. Our embies thawed, grew out to day 5, so I know that they were good going in. I have eaten a lot better this time around. I have had protein in almost every meal and I have not DTD since transfer, nor taken care of myself (IYKWIM). So I do feel we have tried a lot of different things this time around. I think because I know its my last go for a long time, if ever, and time is ticking.

Apr 2009
    Perth, WA

Oh Vic Im so sorry you're feeling crappy IVF is hard slog, not just the money but the emotions and feeling like no one else has a clue what you a going through, its so unfair sometimes. So you DH is away when you get the results? Thats not cool at all Will you call him and tell him how its goes?

And yes, im a complete twit, my blood test is Mothers Day the 13th, what an idiot *runs off to change signature*

Add tilygirl on Facebook

Jan 2011
    Melbourne

Hi everyone, I would like to hang out here during my 2WW.
    I am currently cd20, with O on about cd14-15ish.
    6 more sleeps until May 13th and I start the crazy POAS mentalness...
    Hopefully I will also get a Mothers Day surprise Amy!

Oct 2006
    In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

*sneaks in to wish Vic goodluck babe I hope and pray this is it for you x sneaks out *

12311 ...