... 21011121314 ...

thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2012 #3

Sep 2008
    Perth

Hi Susan!! Yeah, welcome to the thread. Congrats on being PUPO. Wow you've had quite a trip, no wonder you were exhausted! I hope that this one is a very sticky embie. How are you feeling now? Hope we can support each other whatever the result...

AFM- well 1 week down, 1 to go. Feeling ok actually as I'm pretty busy. Trying not to dwell too much, although I did get my baby item yesterday... I know I'm nuts but I allow myself one purchase every cycle, something nice. That way, every cycle that fails I still get something nice out of it and it helps me believe that it will happen. Otherwise, my friends will get some very cute baby gifts!

Good luck!!!

Oct 2011

welcome susan :-)
    I hope to join you soon as im preparing for FET ... just thickening up my lining and then dr will put X2 see you soon girls xoxoxo

Aug 2005

Hi lyra! Yay so glad someone's in here with me! And S4K hurry up and join us already

Lyra - a week down eh? Well done chic, not too much longer! And my partner thinks I'm crazy but I'm right there with you!! I do the whole 'buy one item' thing too....it's kind of a tradition (well since my last daughter anyway) that I buy a pair of baby nikes...so I did the same I think it's nice...as you say either a lovely first gift or something to treasure either way have you been feeling any side effects or anything?

I have been feeling crampy and quite tight across my lower belly...a little un nerving as I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing!! But early days so just trying to get on with it!

S4K - 2 embryos! That's very exciting looking forward to you joining us!

Aug 2010
    Perth, WA

Hi Ladies

Just transferring over from the LTTTC thread. I had a FET cycle with a 5 day embryo from the same cycle as my DS3 inserted today. Feeling quite tender and crampy tonight but hopeful we have a new 'emby' climbing on board. Praying for a gift from god as 2012 has been a tough year to date and the whole family needs to have something to look forward to while my dad is fighting terminal cancer.

Talk soon
    Love Bee xx

Oct 2006
    In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Ok I think I must be in tww although no idea when or if I ov but am cd 21 of a natural cycle. Have not a hope of being one of those surprise natural preg girl but hanging in here so that the wait for my next stim cycle rolls on faster!

Sep 2008
    Perth

Hi everyone!! Yay it's getting busier!

Joeve- i know you're not too hopeful, but I hope you're wrong!! When will your next stim cycle start? Is it day 2? Hope it rolls on quickly... or not at all IYKWIM.

Hi Bee- wow that is exciting. Sounds like you're doing it tough so hoping you have a great result and some happiness.

Susan- glad to see I'm not the only crazy baby clothes hoarder!! lol

S4K- wow 2 at once, how exciting- hope they stick around. How do you feel about twins, I guess it's something you have to consider when you put 2 in hey!

AFM- 8dpo, starting to get a bit twitchy. Was going to let myself test on Sunday just to see... No implant bleeding yet though and I got a very clear one with my DS.

Good luck everyone!!!

Aug 2005

Welcome B and Joeve so glad to be spending this incisively nerve wracking time with you!

So what's everyone experiencing after transfer?

I'm on day 2 today and pretty much feeling nothing...dunno if that's a good thing or bad thing!

Anyway everyone have a great weekend!

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

Hi all,

Thought I should stick my head in to say hi.

I am 2dp3dt of two embies. One was a morula, the other was compacting. My FS was pretty happy. It is a FET cycle.

I am trying to keep low key as it is my seventh IVF transfer (embies 10 and 11). I have almost zero confidence of it working Anyhoo... I am progesterone pessaries and clexane. No symptoms at all....

Random Act of Kindness Recipient
    Add Baby Dreamtime on Facebook

Jul 2008
    Gold Coast

Good luck N2L! It was lucky #7 for me. Will cross everything I have and send every prayer it is for you x

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

Thanks Babydreamtime x

Aug 2010
    Perth, WA

Hi Ladies
    Just sticking my head back in, not feeling as tender today but having some very light spotting dont know if its too early for implantation bleeding. Im on all kinds of drugs, 3 pessaries a day, 6 progynova tablets, steroids twice daily, asprin....honestly tip me upside down and I rattle!

Hoping we get some suprise BFP's in here!!
    Talk soon Bee

Sep 2009

Hi girls I'm joining u in here for the torturous 2ww had 2 embies transferred today after having such a great start they slowed down a bit so I'm hoping they are happier back where they belong this is round no 10 so praying and trying to be positive finding it difficult! Had a very emotional couple of days and taken it out on dh he has copped it big time poor buggar!
    Anyway Day 1 and here's to the next 2ww going fast and going to try to just get on with things blah blah we all know that's impossible, he he.
    Bee I know how u feel sounds like we are on same protocol! X
    N2l sounds like u had some great embies let's hope the little Buggars stick this time u deserve it! It has to be your turn! X
    S4k, lyrastardust, susan hope u girls not going too crazy! X
    Glad to be sharing the next couple of weeks with u girls!
    Have a nice weekend lets hope we see some BFPS x

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

Blossom, I think it's both our turns!!!! x

Oct 2011

Hi everyone!! Yay it's getting busier!

Joeve- i know you're not too hopeful, but I hope you're wrong!! When will your next stim cycle start? Is it day 2? Hope it rolls on quickly... or not at all IYKWIM.

Hi Bee- wow that is exciting. Sounds like you're doing it tough so hoping you have a great result and some happiness.

Susan- glad to see I'm not the only crazy baby clothes hoarder!! lol

S4K- wow 2 at once, how exciting- hope they stick around. How do you feel about twins, I guess it's something you have to consider when you put 2 in hey!

AFM- 8dpo, starting to get a bit twitchy. Was going to let myself test on Sunday just to see... No implant bleeding yet though and I got a very clear one with my DS.

Good luck everyone!!!
    i feel good thanks lyra :-).... id rather 2 babies than no baby at all so willing to take that chance :-)!.... just hope i get a baby at this stage lol but i dont "feel" like theres going to be 2 .... would fall over if that actually happend haha xoxo Best of luck for this cycle and to all you lovely ladies who deserve a BFP for sure!!
    good to see im not the only crazy one geting 2 put in at once! ... just hand over the baby thanks!! ;-) im also one of those who buys baby things here and there every cycle... my cupboard is startin to bulge lol... makes a tuff journey a little happier to dream some times
    Last edited by sarah4kurt; May 26th, 2012 at 07:04 PM.

Sep 2008
    Perth

Hi Everyone.

Well the crazy 9dpo knicker stalking for implantation bleed has well and truly begun. I've had a few cramps (or wind lol) and so am literally going to the loo every 5 minutes to inspect the toilet paper. I wish I could just RELAX!! Isn't that what all those unhelpful people say will get you pregnant

Hi blossom, I totally agree, you and N2L are definitely next in line for some good news.

Bee- hope you rattle your way to a BFP!

Good luck everyone else! Sorry just a quick one so I know I've missed lots of peeps.

Aug 2005

Morning everyone...and welcome to the new ladies joining the thread.

Can someone explain what the 5dp3dt (or whatever the numbers may be) means? I'm such a rookie when it comes too all the abbreviations and stuff!

Well I'm 4 days into the 2ww and still not feeling anything. I know it's early days but have kinda prepared myself for the 'this cycle hasn't worked' call. But keeping busy and hopefully will be all good!

Enjoy what's left of your weekends Chics!

Oct 2006
    In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

It means 5 days past having a 3 day ivf embryo transfered!

Aug 2005

Ahhh rightio - it all makes sense! Lol I'm such a dumbass

So I'm 4dp5dt

... 21011121314 ...