... 41213141516 ...

thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2012 #3

Sep 2008
    Perth

By the way anyone else doing 3 pessaries a day?...how do you find time to lay down for 30 minutes after insertion? For now im doing one after work about now 6pm, then another before bed at 11pm and I wake up at 4am to do another before school. Any feedback gratefully received.

Hang in there ladies
    Bee xx
    Hi Bee, I found the pessaries so gross and inconvenient last time I am using them rectally this time- clinic told me it was ok. You don't have to worry about lying down and much less messy. Hardly noticing them.

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

Never... repeat after me "I will step away from anything it is normally acceptable to pee on...."
    You're such a liar Joeve

Aug 2005

Hahahahahahahahaha Jo classic!

I think my curiosity is going to get the better of me though!

Oct 2006
    In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

N2L I am totally reformed and am now a martyr ok??????

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

N2L I am totally reformed and am now a martyr ok??????

You've changed Joeve

If I can't rely on you to POAS early (and encourage others to do the same) who can I rely on? Huh?!!!!

Oct 2006

Ha ha there are plenty of others ready to take my place lol
    Now no more poas for you til Thursday ok?

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

You know I can't promise anything

Aug 2005

Haha

So being 6dp5dt tomorrow, would I get an accurate result on a home test

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

Yes. Don't listen to Joeve. She's gone a bit weird

Aug 2005

Wow! Lol thanks for answering all my dumb questions. Now I don't know if I want to find out!!

BellyBelly Member

Dec 2011
    Perth, SOR

Just sneaking in to wish everyone good luck and sending loads of sticky vibes.
    susan - my dr told me not to lay down after crinone, but to get moving for better absorption.
    Sneaking out.

Aug 2011
    Port Lincoln

Hi girls, just jumping into this crazy thread again. My transfer went well yesterday. 1 blasti on board. The lab tech said it looked beautiful but yada, yada, yada I have heard it all before

BT on the 12th June as 11th is a public holiday.

Sep 2008
    Perth

You've changed Joeve

If I can't rely on you to POAS early (and encourage others to do the same) who can I rely on? Huh?!!!!
    You can rely on me. My name is LS and I am a POAS-aholic. I need help. I have now peed on 8 sticks (all BFN) and am only 12dpiui. Still hoping it will change...

Yeah Vic- welcome to the crazy house. Hoping and praying this stay is lucky and fabulous for you.

Oct 2006

There you go someone to fill my shoes!!

Sep 2009

welcome Vic sticky vibes to you babe x
    Hang in there N2L x
    Everyone else hope you having a great day and not going to bloody crazy!
    AFM I have promised myself no POAS this time i cant handle it just sucks plus im on pregynl x 3 shots different days and had false positives before.
    No real cramping or any side affects just vague as and maybe a little hot but had all this before and nothing so who knows.
    Im going ok been keeping busy and reallly sick of getting the news bfn so just trying to forget about it and seems to be working suprisingly not expecting much and definately not getting my hopes up, but its week one, week 2 maybe a different story.
    x

Aug 2010
    Perth, WA

Thanks Joeve I cant use them rectally as i have severe Ulcerative colitis, i swore by it with DS but tried it 4 years later and talk about agony!

The bad news is my clinic rang today and my progesterone levels are too low so they have upped me to 5 pessaries a day!! Im like how am i supossed to do that lay on my back and teach?? There solution 2 at a time ARGH

Im holding off on POAS now for as long as possible (at least thursday)...welcome Vic to the crazy crew hope we get a run of BFP's soon

Stay strong ladies xx

Oct 2006

Bee just had to read back as I didn't remember the rectal advice phhheww I have not lost my mind it was Lyra S who suggested it
    Oh wow though 5 per day??? That doesn't sound very doable at all.

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

Crampy again tonight

... 41213141516 ...