... 51314151617 ...

thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2012 #3

Oct 2006
    In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

N2L good cramps

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

Mt quietly creeps in to say......

seems that everyone who has had a BFP lately has had cramping.... FX it's a good thing N2L....

....and then quietly leaves the room....

Aug 2005

Hi everyone....and welcome to the new ladies who've jumped on board

Firstly - to get everyone's mind off ivf for a minute and crazy tww...I went to the NKOTBSB concert last night...one word - amazing!! Totally lived my childhood dream lol

Now back to it lol...So I don't want to let myself get too excited or too far ahead of myself, but curiosity got the better of me, I did it. I caved. POAS first thing this morning at 7dp5dt (discovery one step - don't know if they're very good or not) Firstly one line came up and very soon after the faint second line appeared, which within 10 minutes got a little stronger. Soooo now I don't know whether it's just the drugs in my system or it is a true reflection. Either way - its a glimmer of hope but as I said, definitely not counting my chickens before they hatch!

I think I am going to become a POAS addict now!!

Hope everyone has a great day. We have another 600km drive ahead of us!

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

Susan unless you're on pregnyl, it is a VERY good sign!!!!

Aug 2005

Oh really? Thanks for the reassurance. I'm on crinone, so I'll just keep everything crossed in the meantime.

Jul 2011

Popping in to wish you all the best. Thinking (and stalking) of you all constantly!

Susan - getting excited for you!
    N2L - I had the worst cramps I have ever had before getting my bfp. I'm hoping it's a good thing you are cramping.
    Big hugs to all.

Aug 2005

Just done some reading and read the ovidrel ago I had 7 days go may very well still be in my system so not getting hopes up at all now lol

Oct 2009
    In a House in a Street

Susan - What dose of Ovidrel are you on? I know with pregnyl it takes roughly 7 days for it to clear your system (1500iu). The thing to do is to keep testing. If the line gets darker then it's a BFP if it gets lighter you can say it's the HCG shot. How dark was the line? I would have thought the ovidrel would show a light line showing it weaning out of your system.

I am in no way encouraging a POAS addiction lol.

Aug 2005

Hahahahahahah so creating a POAS monster lol the line was about half the darkness of the other one. I'm not sure what my exact dosage was...all I know was it was 6 clicks of the end of the needle twisty thing.

Oh well, stay tuned for further updates lol

Oct 2009
    In a House in a Street

How many days past TF are you?

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

Seven days is a good amount of time for ovidrel (which is the same as pregnyl in that it is hcg) to be out of your system....

Just saying

To those lovelies who are wishing my cramps to be bfp related, I usually get cramps with BFNs Thank you though!
    I got my hopes up last night because they were only on my right side down low and sharpish. But then I googled and apparently that means nothing

No cramps this morning. Nuttin. Boobs moderately sore. No tiredness.

I really do think it's a bust.

Oct 2009
    In a House in a Street

That's what I thought N2L about the ovidrel.

Cramps really are the devils advicate aren't they? I hope it's not a bust.

Aug 2005

Oh dear best of luck with your cramps N2L.

We are our own worst enemies with googling and poas and everything aren't we!!

And thanks to Porsche and N2L - fingers crossed it is the real deal but time (and copius amounts of hpt) will tell

Sep 2008
    Perth

Hi susan, wow that is very exciting. My ovidrel can take up to 7 days to be out of my system, BUT if any show up at 7 days, which is rare, it's a really really really really light line that comes up way after 10 minutes, the kind you can just see after it has dried out a bit IYKWIM, more like an evap line. I have never had a line come up quickly and then get stronger from ovidrel 7 days before. I know everyone metabolises differently, so I know it's not a guarantee, but that would make me pretty damn excited. So cautiously VERy optimistic for you.

AFM- well I'm pretty sure I'm out. I'm 13dpo and testing negative on FRER so 99.9% sure it hasn't worked. God it's been a long 6 weeks and I can't stop crying. The thought of doing it all again makes me feel ill.

Oct 2006
    In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Seven days is a good amount of time for ovidrel (which is the same as pregnyl in that it is hcg) to be out of your system....

Just saying

To those lovelies who are wishing my cramps to be bfp related, I usually get cramps with BFNs Thank you though!
    I got my hopes up last night because they were only on my right side down low and sharpish. But then I googled and apparently that means nothing

No cramps this morning. Nuttin. Boobs moderately sore. No tiredness.

I really do think it's a bust.
    Cos google knows like umm everything right??? Stop googling!
    Lyra when is your bt?
    Last edited by Joeve; May 30th, 2012 at 01:46 PM.

Sep 2008
    Perth

Cos google knows like umm everything right??? Stop googling!
    Lyra when is your bt?
    tomorrow. 14dpo.

and yeah, google sucks N2L! (But is also quite helpful sometimes... it's a love/hate thing!)

Jun 2010
    District Twelve

Everything I know I learnt on google.

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

n2l, as we all know, Dr Google is only good in small doses ,lol. I hope THIS time, the cramps are a good sign for you

Lara, big hugs lovely, it totally sucks

Susan, I think the ovidrel is out of your system now hun. I think it's a BFP for you hun!

... 51314151617 ...