Melbourne, VIC

Big hugs n2l, it sucks xoxox

Apr 2009
    Epping, VIC

Great big n2l

Add Ree*Ree on Facebook

Jan 2009
    Ravenclaw Tower

I'm sorry N2l. And yeah, at least there wasn't any money involved in this cycle, and thanks for being a TWW luck charm if that's how these things even work...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 2011

Good luck Ree- don't think you'll need it!

BFN this morning.... Not sure why I started testing so early, think I have seen the error of my POAS addiction.

It's so hard to be hopeful now- even though I'm only 5dpt and 10dpo- just seems like I should be seeing even a faint line

awww hun i got the guts up to POAS too and also got a BFN ..just one bloomin faint line is all we ask lol.. bloody sux so glad to have company at least xox ... just have to say its wrong! whats wrong with just getting preg easy! sorry i could keep sniffeling about now.

best of Luck Ree Ree ... but your cats in the bag ;-) xoxoxo!!

and thanks Jane and MissB xoxox
    i did think about waiting till BT and thought either way a BFN REALLY sux but to get it over with and half prepared.
    bugger this tho 2ww is a form of torture that i wonder how much i can take and then i wonder why i keep coming back for more!! then i know i would stop if i could but that baby dream is just too strong to give up.
    Xoxo

Apr 2009
    Epping, VIC

Bummer Sarah4kurt

Add Ree*Ree on Facebook

Jan 2009
    Ravenclaw Tower

Sorry Emma and Sarah for yet another bfn still time for that to change though, I'm still hoping for the best for you both!

Well, it's clinic official now - HCG of 1720, I am definitely UTD! I will leave you ladies in peace now, with a generous dose for all

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Awww, sorry to hear you're getting BFN ATM ladies, but still have my fingers crossed for you Sarah and Emma

Official congrats Ree! Beautiful numbers hun Enjoy getting to know your new belly buddies, so bummed I'm not there with you this time!!!! Lots of hugs and kisses and I don't nind you stalking me if you want! hahaha

Well, I'm officially in my 2WW again! I want the time to go quick but I already know I am going to spend a fortune on pee sticks. Let's hope there is a shortage of them at the shops

Jan 2007
    WA

Hi girls
    Just sneaking in to say congrats Reeree that's a great number!!
    Sarah and Emma I think you've both still got a chance too!
    MissB congrats on being PUPO!

Just a quick update - had a bit more bleeding today but just got my hcg and it's 5029 which apparently was fantastic (5w4d). So fingers crossed all will be ok

Jan 2007
    WA

N2L so sorry hun. Hugs xxx.

PS I do like that you can have a sense of humor about not paying for AF

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

oh Mrs P and Ree! Greeat numbers!!

BellyBelly Member

Dec 2011
    Perth, SOR

Mrs P and ReeRee - awesome numbers for you both! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Dec 2011
    Sydney

Emma and Sarah - sucks about today's result. Crossing everything that things will change for you both later in the week.

N2L - so sorry hun that your natural miracle wasn't to be this month. I am in awe of how strong you are. Thanks for being my lucky charm. I'll be eternally grateful!

ReeRee - congrats - wow those numbers are huge.

I'm two days behind you and my hcg was 400 and something which apparentlly is ok. Can't believe I'm actually pregnant. This is going to take a while to sink.

Best of luck Miss B - hope the craziness of the TWW goes quickly. Will be stalking you all. Hugs!!!!

Apr 2009
    Epping, VIC

BFN again today, I don't think it will be lucky cycle #1

Nobody can tell me if my eggs made it to the freezer so I have no idea what is going on

Oct 2009
    In a House in a Street

Hi Ladies

ReeRee - Congrats on the official BFP. Thise numbers look great.

Jane - My HCG with DD2 was 430 and she is a very naughty 1 year old. So your numbers are great.

Mrs P - Great numbers also.

N2L & Emma - Big hugs.

Miss B - Woo Hoo on being PUPO!

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Hi girls,

Emma, I'm sorry it's still a BFN hunni Maybe the embie has implanted a bit late? As for your other embies, surely they should be able to tell you how many were able to be frozen? Can you call your IVF nurse and ask her? If I can't get onto the nurse I'm assigned at the clinic, I ring my IVF nurse who I see in my FS's office and she can tell me from her computer. GL seeetie

Mrs P, fantastic numbers lovely! Hope that silly spotting disappears for good for you

Porshe, Jane, Mrs P, thanks ladies!

AFM, of course I am over anylising any phantom symptom as wee speak. Last night I was really crampy and sore, tired and just felt like crap. This morning I woke up feeling much better, and the cramping is gone, which of course has always been a good sign for me so now I'm already thinking it hasn't worked. Crazy much?? lol. I actually thought maybe I can restrain myself from testing this week at all, but then the next second I'm thinking, hello!!!!! it's not going to happen! haha. I'm a bit anxious to find out about my remaining embie today.....oh, and I had acu this morning and the lady told me I can get some wipes from the Chemist Warehouse which is a natural alternative to thrush creams, it's cider vinegar wipes?? Apparently, they are great, they will relieve the itching at least. The burning inside is another matter

Hope everyone has a good day

b xxx

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

The other embie didn't make it to freezing, a bit crushed

Apr 2009
    Epping, VIC

Oh miss B

I'm sorry

I'm getting crampy, like AF is on her way....
    I tried not to get my hopes up....

Add Ree*Ree on Facebook

Jan 2009
    Ravenclaw Tower

Oh MissB big huge my friend. I'm so sorry, I wish you didn't have to have all this pressure on you now

... 51314151617 ...