12311 ...

thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2012 # 5

Dec 2006
    Smidgen-ville

LTTTC Two Week Wait 2012 # 5

Welcome to the LTTTC Two Week Wait. A place to share the TWW with other LTers.

Reminder:

This thread is strictly for TWW chatter, and general posts regarding your cycles should stay in the general discussion threads. Please do not double post (one here and one in the chat threads) as they will be removed.

Your Moderating/Admin team for this forum are as follows
    Onyx Admin
    Divvy Senior Moderator
    MadB Senior Moderator
    Lenny Moderator
    nothing2lose Moderator

To contact any of the above, please see this post.

If you have any issues/problems with this forum feel free to email any of the above moderators who will be happy to assist you. All emails will be treated confidentially.

Good luck to everyone this month and wishing you all BFPs!!!

Your old thread is LTTTC Two Week Wait 2012 # 4

Last edited by Lenny; July 5th, 2012 at 11:26 AM.

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Subbing away

Oct 2009
    In a House in a Street

Subbing

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

Subbing away
    Subbing
    You know ladies - there's a little box at the top of the thread - called 'Thread Tools'... you can click on that and choose "subscribe to this thread" and you don't have to post at all

but back to topic....

is there such a thing as a TWW for a TWW???

cause I feel like I am in it....

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Haha myturn, probably! You'll be here soon enough

Geez it's quiet here for the time being...I'm thinking of changing my BT from Friday 13th to either the Thursday or Monday. Don't want to tempt fate......Just don't know what to think about this cycle, during the day not much is happening, and then come night time I get crampy, boobies are much sorer, funny taste in the mouth and sore back. Tomorrow during the day I'll feel like there is no symptoms at all and get all worried

Oct 2011

thanks for the big hug girls xoxoxox
    will know by BT tomoz for sure but yeah right i know answer lol.
    Keep strong miss B xoxo all the symptom checking drives you crazy hey!
    good luck x

Aug 2011

Hi ladies
    I haven't been on for the last few months, but thought I would jump on again for this 2ww!!
    Had my fresh transfer on wed of 2 expanded blasties (only ever had 2 day transfers), so I also have my blood test on Friday the 13th!! Not quite sure what to make of that!
    I'm feeling the same I think missb, sore boobs one minute, nothing the next. My fs said that this embie should be implanting tomorrow, so i just know that I'm going to be analyzing every little twinge.
    Oh well,
    I hope everyone else is having a good day!

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Sarah, good luck for tomorrow sweetie

Hi Rach and congrats on being PUPO! Welcome to the crazy 2WW Yes, I'm over analyzing everything too! haha. Hopefully we can all get the news we want soon . I'm really not sure about this Friday 13th BT date though, lol.

Apr 2009
    Epping, VIC

Good luck girls

Pretty sure, I will be out by tomorrow.... Feeling AF is on her way.

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

Emma

Miss B - I know you won't be able to wait until Monday.... best make it thursday if you don't want to do it on friday.

Welcome back Rach FX eveything works out for you.... (I'm actually just stalking this thread, and will be popping in after you guys leave for the belly buddies thread )

Oct 2009
    In a House in a Street

You know ladies - there's a little box at the top of the thread - called 'Thread Tools'... you can click on that and choose "subscribe to this thread" and you don't have to post at all

but back to topic....

is there such a thing as a TWW for a TWW???

cause I feel like I am in it....
    Ahh so there is. Thanks. I can go home now I've learned something new .

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

How are you feeling today Emma? You must be relieved your 2WW is almost over. Keeping my fingers and toes tightly crossed for you that AF just stays the hell away! xx

GL today again Sarah, thinking of you xx

Well AFM, I want more re assuring signs/symptoms/tweaks what ever, DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!! Why can't we just feel it one way or another? Sore boobs, then not so sore boobs, back pain, then no back pain. Cramping, then no cramping. Arrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhh!!! Ok rant over, I am testing again on Sunday. I will not pee on that stick till then

Dec 2011
    Sydney

Hi Ladies,

Thinking of you all.

Emma and Sarah - big hugs whatever the BT results are.

Miss B - feel your pain with looking for signs.

As for me - I fear I may have graduated from the thread prematurely. Started bleeding today. Could me it is all over. Freaking out. Am waiting for a call back from the nurses at the clinic.

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

Sorry Jane I hope everything turns out okay !! Look after yourself
    Last edited by myturn; July 6th, 2012 at 06:35 PM.

Jan 2007
    WA

Oh Jane honey - I hope you are ok. It's happened to me twice in the last 7 days. It's so terrifying. I hope your clinic calls soon.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

Oh no Jane! I hope it's nothing serious hun, will keep my fingers crossed tightly for you sweetie xoxox

Dec 2011
    Sydney

Thanks girls. Have had some heavy bleeding today. Rushed to the clinic for some urgent bloods. Just waiting on it to be processed and to be phoned with the results. Hoping to know tonight but it could be tomorrow. On an up note, I just POAS and still got that second line so am crossing absolutely everything.

Mrs P - sorry to hear you also had some bleeding - hope everything has settled down for you.

How are you going Miss B? Have you POAS this weekend?

Emma and Sarah - not sure where youre at but hoping you are getting spoilt with lots of TLC

Jan 2007
    WA

Fingers crossed Jane xx

12311 ...