... 67891018 ...

thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2012 # 5

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

Thanks ladies ....

I rang the nurse and she said.... Yes.... I have to take the pregnyl.... To late to swap now.... And I should expect it to get worse..(great). I need to monitor and if I feel nauseous at all to call them and they will have to speak to the dr.
    Told me to drink lots of water... And high fibre to 'stay regular'.
    Here's hoping it's manageable for the next couple of weeks...

I appreciate all your words of wisdom

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

LTTTC Two Week Wait 2012 # 5

Myturn rest up and I hope it doesn't get any worse for you, I remember the pain I was in last time and it sounds no where near yours. Hope DH is home with you and is looking after you xo

Hi to everyone else, have a great weekend :-)

2013 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Feb 2012

myturn - ive had ohss too, spent a night in hospital to monitor pain (bc I fainted... i'm a weakling!). take care though, it can get pretty uncomfortable. don't hesitate to nag your nurses if it gets too much. xx

2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC

I hope you're feeling better soon myturn and not much worse after the pregnyl Rest as much as you can hun xoxo

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

I actually feel better today... Probably the pregnyl will kick in in a couple of days. But for now. Not too bad. Tha

nks lovelies xxx

Oct 2011

hiya Girls im back again lol... 1 DPO of a natural" (clomid) Cycle. for once DH was home from work at right time :-) heres to hoping.... Again! been nice not taking too many meds this time :-) im just on clomid at start then Progesterone in luteal phase and baby asprin all the way until + preg test ( if i ever get one!) then i get the clexane injections this time.
    well weve been busy bunnies so freash could be good :-)
    oh boy its crazy how long this has been going on it feels! ... i dont know how we all do it!!
    lots of luck ladies xxxooo

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

Sarah4Kurt

well girls - was doing okay until dinner, and I am feeling nice and super bloated again.... realised I actully didn't have lunch today and i think eating less helped reduce the bloating... maybe I need to keep the portions nice and small so I can cope, but am feeling it again tonight... it has got worse in the evenings, so I might watch that and be careful with dinners....

hmmm.... anyway... it's made me forget to be obsessed with the embie inside me and focus on all the OHSS possibilities... lol....

just tapping my fingers and waiting.....

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

all I can say is oh.my.god.... waaaa.....

my belly looks like this..... ....which is pretty difficult at my weight.....

..... I guess I should be thankful that I am not nauseous......

............. .............. ................ and as much as I was glad to have the pregnyl this time..... I think I'll be jumping back on the crinone bandwagon if I have to do this again.... don't feel like we will even get any BDing in this TWW anyway!....

which especially sucks as it is our 1st wedding anniversary on the 30th.... maybe we will be lucky and wednesday's pregnyl shot will have left my system by then.....

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

ps... have I mentioned that if this one is 'it'..... it's due date is both my dad AND my stepdaughters birthdays......

seriously.....it better be early or late.....

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

Myturn - Oh hun sounds like you have had a sucky day of it all.
    If this is the one for you then I hope it doesn't come on everyone's birthdays and it gets one all of its own ;-)
    Rest up and feel better soon, when is your bt?

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

2nd august......

AGESssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssss.................................

Nov 2011
    Melbourne

Oh my turn, I hope the bloating goes down soon!
    I was quite bloated this cycle (never had that in the previous ones) I didn't have any pain but I was quite nauseous & I couldn't each much either(not a bad thing )

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

Myturn - I might be good luck for you cause that's my birthday :-)))

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

I am slowly losing the will to live...... Can't ttell if i
    am sore, hungry, nauseous or something else......

DH wants me to take tomorrow off work.... I've just got so much to catch up on....

Nov 2011
    Melbourne

Oh no Myturn poor you there is nothing worse than feeling crap! Maybe a day of rest will help you feel better? Can you do any of your work at home?

Nov 2011
    SE Melbourne

Maybe.... But I'd need to go to the office to get files and laptop etc to write the reports...

Waaa.... Will see how I feel iin the morning and might pop into nurse at the clinic and have a chat too.

It's hard to be positive when my belly feels like it will explode..., and one of the girls asked if I was okay too.... (she knows... But doesn't know.... If that makes sense...)

Seriously I hope being pregnant doesn't feel like this!!

Oct 2011

HI My Turn ... hate to break it to ya but yes being preg is like that lol...
    lots of bloat and feeling nausius or hungry at the same time being hard to tell! lol it doesnt get better gosh jolly gee xoxoxo
    ... im a little ray of sunshine aren't i?

well i hope your prg and its all for a good reason :-)

.... i'm 3DPO today .. yay! .... i think i will POAS next monday 30th .... get it over with this time lol.... im giving me in the hopes it works lol

and heres some for all you lovely ladies also as we need it!!.... xoxoxoxo

Add kerbear on Facebook

Jul 2010
    Marsden, Queensland

Myturn I am sending you one of my big bear hugs (being careful not to squish your sore tummy...)
    I think you might need that day of rest tomorrow, we women dont listen to our bodies enough when it needs rest. Rest up and look after yourself and your little embie on board xo

... 67891018 ...