crossing my fingers for you Emma!
I hope you get your BFP in a couple of days :)
Printable View
crossing my fingers for you Emma!
I hope you get your BFP in a couple of days :)
I'm here!!! 2 x 3 day transfer this afternoon! :pray:
Welcome! And good luck :-)
Congrats Kel! Sticky vibes being sent out :-)
GL in your TWW Kel, and congrats on being PUPO :dance:
Emma, hopefully the BFN will turn into a BFP soon :crossfingers:
Im still here ladies!
I have been getting BFP's since the arvo of 6dpt.
They are slowly getting darker, but not really dark enough for my liking.
Given my history of chemical pregnancies, I am cautious and optimistic- hence not announcing it in here yet.
The fear and worry of another chem has set in today, and I'm scared.
When is your blood test Emma??? That sounds like good news!!!
It's on Wednesday.
Crossing my fingers for you it's a sticky bubba xx
Crossing my fingers for you too Emma (quiet YAY!!!) xxx
Biggest :hug: Emma FX its a sticky one. Whichever way, we will be here for you xoxoxoxoxo
Thanks ladies :)
Either way, today I feel bloated and have back pain.
Good luck Emma! Bet Wednesday can't come fast enough xx
It can't!
Removed as requested.
Moderator Message ยป
A reminder to all.
The intention of this thread is for Long Term TTCers to share the roller coaster that is the TWW. Can we please leave this thread as a place for them to feel safe to share this amongst other LTTTCers. We all want to see our LTTTC members get a long awaited BFP, but unless you are a fellow LTTTCer, please consider supporting them via private or visitor messages.
Looks like another chemical for me- line has all but disappeared :-(
:( :( :( so sorry hun xxx
:hug::hug::hug: Emma. Thinking of you.
Thanks miss B and mrs OM
Big hugs Emma! Feel awful for you xx
Hi ladies :-).... Ho hum I'm back in here , with twins maybe :-)
2 great day 5ers on board.
I hope I'm screaming my guts out in pain in 9months time ha ha ha (i Wish for that?!)
Healthy Babydust to all in here xoxox
Double bloomin post lol
Just want to say I'm seriously thinking of bailing on my BT and not ever testing! My head is not so good today I'm just plain scared it's all too much and I'm not ready for dissapointment .
I've still got ages till my bt lol!
Till then Where is off switch for my brain?
I'm going to make the house spotless now I think.... Over this never ending head trip!
How's everybody else holding up? Xxx
Double post
Blood test tomorrow....eek :pray:
Good luck kel xxx
Um I think I got a bfp!!!
There is a sec line!!! It's not that dark but its not too light either!
But I'm hoping its not another chem.
Need some symptoms to feel better lol gosh I hope to graduate this time :pray:
Omg! I can't stop carrying round my hpt in my back pocket! Ha ha
Oh wow Sarah! Let's hope we both graduate. Don't worry about symptoms though to make it feel better, I had symptoms last cycle and it was negative so I think sometimes our minds play games with us. Apart from some cramping around 4dp3dt until 7dp I have had nothing so I don't know what to think. I am scared cause I don't think I can handle anymore disappointment.
GL with your BT tomorrow Kel, you're almost there! I really hope and pray it's a BFP for you hun :pray:
Woohoo Sarah!! How many dpt are you? Sounds very promising :) I'll keep everything crossed for you hun :crossfingers:
Emma, hope you're doing OK xx
I'm 7dp a 5dt missb :-)
Nurse said it's early so good it's come up so soon on a hpt,
I'm of course scared and happy all at once! ... And wondering if both have implanted!
Thanks kel :-)
I'm so with you there it's all a crazy head trip this!!
I have it all crossed for your bt tomoz, they are still getting me to wait till Fri for my bt.... Sigh
Woo hoo sarah congratulations :happyforyou:
Kel Good Luck tomorrow have everything crossed for your bfp as well :pray:
Good luck ladies, so hoping this is the month for you both xx
Good luck today with your bt Kel! Hoping for some great news xx
Good Luck Kel hope you get your bfp :crossfingers: :goodluck:
FX Kel x
Another BFN to add to the list :cry:
Oh so so so sorry Kel. It's not fair. Be kind to yourself xxx
So sorry Kel! Big hugs...it is such a hard journey...be kind to yourself xxx
So very sorry Kel, big big hugs xxx