-
Hey ladies can i join please? i've been TTC for a while now, has surgery in Sept for Endo & my right tube was totally blocked. I lost my angel in Oct and it's back to the drawing board here i'm in my TWW was told i could try again as soon as i was ready x
-
Welcome GabberQueeN, sorry to hear of your miscarriage. Also try joining the "Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception" forum.
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Thanks Kel82 i will also join :)
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
I'm PUPO ladies, 7 cell, 3 day embie on board. Pleeeeease come and tell me to stay away from pee sticks!!
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Woo Hoo Miss.B really hoping you get your bfp I have everything crossed for you, and I cant tell you to stay away I'm a poas addict lol GOOD LUCK XXXX
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
MissB congrats! Hoping that this is the ONE for you.... & stay away from those damn sticks LOL ;) xxx
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Thanks ladies :) I did so much yelling at my LO today that I feel so bad for my lil embie :( I'm supposed to be happy and think nice thoughts and so forth, today I have been filled with so much anger and turmoil, I could literally give him away to the first person who was willing to take him. He has literally turned into a little monster of late, but anyway, I think this will be for another thread. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, serenity.........
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Miss B a big congrats to you hun wishing you a truly fab early Xmas pressie :)
I was a 7 cell 3 day transfer too hope we both get our BFP this cycle
As for the poas mmm im really going to try to not get tempted this week only 6 days to go before bt woohoo.....I say that but im so scared too I don't want to be disappointed
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Thanks Positively! Go our little 7 cell embies! The first one of the three I had transferred 2ish months ago was a 'perfect' 11 cell one, and it didn't implant, so I'm hoping this little one does. I am usually a mad POAS crazed individual, but this time I'm trying really hard not to test. I'm doing well, considering I haven't had any urges yet, hahaha, I usually plan my plan of attack by now (usually around 1dpt lol). I don't know what will happen when I get to your stage, only being 5 days away from BT now. You can do it!!!! But you can also test ;), maybe it will help me if someone else is testing lol.
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Sneaks in to sprinkle baby dust on Miss B. Please don't look this way for any help in staying away from pee sticks :) sneaks out.
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Aww thanks Joeve :) I knew you'd be no help with the POASing! lol x
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Hi Ladies,
Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing?
im a little up and down with the TWW one minute positive and optimistic then the next thing I am scolding myself and thinking "no you can't get optimistic you may get hurt" arrghhhh so hard
But I have had a chat to myself and am going to stop being a pessimist . It's an exciting week for me on Thursday it's our 4th wedding anniversary and then Friday is our bt and then Saturday is DH birthday. 3 days in a row either side of which is great things to celebrate so I am hoping the bt is our lucky 3....they say things come in 3's
Anyway thinking of you have a great day x
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Hi Ladies,
Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing?
im a little up and down with the TWW one minute positive and optimistic then the next thing I am scolding myself and thinking "no you can't get optimistic you may get hurt" arrghhhh so hard
But I have had a chat to myself and am going to stop being a pessimist . It's an exciting week for me on Thursday it's our 4th wedding anniversary and then Friday is our bt and then Saturday is DH birthday. 3 days in a row either side of which is great things to celebrate so I am hoping the bt is our lucky 3....they say things come in 3's
Anyway thinking of you have a great day x
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Ok Ladies hope this isn't too much info.......just been to the loo and wiped down there and toilet paper was a pinky colour did this 3 times and each time the same, this did happen last night but I dismissed it.
Has this happened to anyone? is this what they call implantation bleeding? if not what could it be? bt as you know isn't till Friday
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Sorry to hear you feel a bit down ATM Positively :hug: I really hope you've got a tripple celebration this week!! That would be awesome :) And that pink spotting sounds really promising hun, I've got everything crossed for you that it's implantation bleeding :crossfingers:
Well, I have been resisting to poas, lol, so far the boobies are a bit sore, little bit of cramping today and a killer headache yesterday. But apart from that, nada. I'll be tempted to do a little pee on the stick this Saturday so please stop me ladies! TBH, I'm really scared to test, so hopefully I won't.
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Stay strong posTTC & MissB xxx
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
I know what you mean Miss B I am terrified of bad news when I first started trying it was so exciting to poas now not so much. I'll remember to stalk you and talk you out of it for Saturday...lol
Thanks Joe really appreciate your words of encouragement xx
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
I know what you mean Miss B I am terrified of bad news when I first started trying it was so exciting to poas now not so much. I'll remember to stalk you and talk you out of it for Saturday...lol
Thanks Joe really appreciate your words of encouragement xx
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Arrghhhh whats with these double posts...So sorry Ladies x
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Hi Miss B thanks for your message in the other thread
Im feeling a bit down today i guess feeling sorry for myself which is a tab pathetic considering im a grown women but you get that
Spotting is on and off so this is 2nd full day still a light pink im hoping my implantaion is just a little late as I assume everyone is different at to when it happens. Very mild cramping pulling sensation which comes and goes but other than that NOTHING not sure if that a good thing or not. Me I am thinking it's over but then so did MY turn and she got her BFP. Can you only detect the HCG once the implantation has been completed? which i understand can take 3 days in total
Im trying to be optimistic but after all the BFN in the past it's very hard. I was talking to a friend who has done IVF she did a home test which said negative then she started bleeding so thought that is it im out this month but when she went for her bt it was positive so anything is possible in this game!
Hope you are travelling better than me!! xx
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Hi Miss B thanks for your message in the other thread
Im feeling a bit down today i guess feeling sorry for myself which is a tab pathetic considering im a grown women but you get that
Spotting is on and off so this is 2nd full day still a light pink im hoping my implantaion is just a little late as I assume everyone is different at to when it happens. Very mild cramping pulling sensation which comes and goes but other than that NOTHING not sure if that a good thing or not. Me I am thinking it's over but then so did MY turn and she got her BFP. Can you only detect the HCG once the implantation has been completed? which i understand can take 3 days in total
Im trying to be optimistic but after all the BFN in the past it's very hard. I was talking to a friend who has done IVF she did a home test which said negative then she started bleeding so thought that is it im out this month but when she went for her bt it was positive so anything is possible in this game!
Hope you are travelling better than me!! xx
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
OMG I am posting on a computer not mobile phone and still it is posting every single message twice....so annoying SORRY
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Joe, thanks sweetheart, I am trying not to think too much about the 2ww but it's so damn hard, I hate how it can run your life!
Positively, I feel flat too. I'm terrified of bad news as well. My last 2 transfers were BFN, so I don't want another one! I was getting sore boobies and I had some mild on/off cramping before I started the crinone on Monday night, but now that I'm taking it, I don't know what's real symptoms and what's crinone symptoms :(. So I will decide on Saturday if I want to test, good news is that I don't have any pee sticks at home, so the temptation is not there thank goodness! I'm sorry you're feeling so up and down :hug:. I seriously think it sounds like you've been having implantation bleeding, and the pulling sensations are good too, I had them in my BFP cycles. So stay strong and positive! I had a friend who bled the day before her BT, full on bleeding, and the next day got her BFP. So anything is possible like you've said! I tend to get a result either way around 8 days post transfer.....good luck sweetie :crossfingers:
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Hi Miss B, I am so confused as to what is going on man i wish we could see inside ourselves. Just been to the loo recently and spotting looks red now and ive got more cramping a little heavier then before. I have looked back at the IUI's we did and when i was on progesterone which I am now I had no spotting and wasn't able to start AF until after the bt and they told me i could stop the progesterone. So this is unusual
I dont want to poas im sick of negatives!! but then i dont want to attend the clinic either :(
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Oh hun, it's very frustrating I know. But if you wanted to poas you'd definitely know one way or another by now, it's been long enough. I am really praying that it's implantation bleeding hun, I'm pretty sure Bunnyfeet had it and got her BFP......and don't worry about the double posts, doesn't worry me! lol. I seriously know what you mean about not wanting to test in fear of another BFN, but sometimes it's a piece of mind I guess, especially as it's so close to BT. I'm seriously thinking of testing on Saturday or Sunday (should be around 7 or 8 days post transfer), and if I freak out and don't test, I'll definitely test the day before BT so I can prepare myself.
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Hi Miss B I didn't test this morning it's our wedding anniversary so didn't want to spoil the day if it was a BFN. I now personally know of 2 friends that did the poas and got a BFN only to have the bt the next day and it was a BFP
Well tomorrow is D day I should be excited that the TTW is finally close to over but im not...terrified
Hope your little embie is snuggling in for the long haul :)
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
And guess what another double post :)
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Lol I had to laugh about the double posting again hahahaha.
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary hun!!!! I hope you've had a great day and I hope you'll have a lovely night :). It's so reassuring hearing of women getting a BFN and then a + BT. I wish you with all my heart all the luck in the world tomorrow hun, it's been such pleasure having you here with me and keeping me sane! Thank you :hug: I really hope you'll get a lovely BFP tomorrow :crossfingers::goodluck::pray: xoxoxo
Well, I have been having cramping most of the last few days with a constant sore back, but I really think it's the crinone....it certainly intensified since Monday and that's when I began using it. I have decided to test on Sunday, I think I'll know if it worked by then.
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Good luck today positively, will be thinking of you xx
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Good luck Positively!! Xxx
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
No!!!!!!!! I am here all by myself again :(. I am so sorry Positively for your BFN hun :hug:.
I am really starting to feel very deflated now. I am hanging on till I test on Sunday....today has been pretty uneventful day symptom wise, and now I am really crampy and my back is still killing me. I find I have heaps more symptoms at night, ie boobs a lot more sore and cramps are a lot more intense. I really hate the 2WW, I reckon I'm up for a miserable xmas :(
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Miss B you are not alone, you have stalkers!!!
Are your boobs sore all over? Or just in certain spots. I ask because with DD they hurt under my arms and across to the nipple rather than the all over hurt I get before AF. :)
Stalky stalky :)
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
You have lots of stalkers..... :hug: we are crossing everything for you xox
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Awww, thanks my beautiful friends!!!! Joeve, my boobies are sore mainly on the sides, not so much on top or bottom lol. I just had really intense cramping and now I feel sort of 'burning' feeling in my uterus. Wish it was my BT already......
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Sounds promising so want to say poas... Those tests get very thirsty you know. It's your job to quench their thirst with wee.... *Runs out!!!*
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
I am stalking you too miss b!!! Crossing everything for Sunday xx
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Im stalking too Miss B! Every thing crossed for you hun xx
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Stalking too miss b, fingers crossed for you :hug:
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
miss b you lovely lady I have everything I can think of crossed for you to get your BFP I will be stalking, good luck xxx
-
Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 4
Joeve, you crack me up! Like I said, I can't count on you :p, I've been trying so hard to be good this time! lol
Even though I am the only one in here, I feel like I have my wee 2ww buddies holding my hand and keeping me sane and hopeful, thanks everyone :grouphug:
Well, I will test tomorrow, I will be 8dpt or 11dpo, but I really am expecting a BFN. I have always gotten a result by 8dpt so far. I am already thinking when I can do the last transfer, I guess sometime in the new year. Today I have had zero cramping and just inspected my boobies, they are sore but nothing unusual about them. I usually get some bluish veins, and very very sore boobies at that. Oh well, I'll book in my FS appointment to see him in 2 weeks to discuss things.