Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2014 #5

In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Default Re: LTTTC Two Week Wait 2014 #5

Sneaks in to yay! Good numbers! Sneaks out.

3rdTL, congrats on the great number! I've got you at 9dp5dt on the list (transfer on 1/4), was that not correct?

Yay TTL!!!!!

Woohoo Ttl so so pleased for you just fantastic news

Enjoy your holiday with DH you deserve it

Hope the presentation went well x

Sneaking in to say congrats!!! How exciting xx

Congratulations hun, great numbers! xx

Oooooooooooohhhh - juniper you are right!! I had to go back and check in my diary so I triggered on Tuesday March 25, transfer of day 5 blastie on Tuesday April 1 and BT on Thursday April 10, so I was wrong by a day! I genuinely thought my BT was 10 dpt! But you are correct, BT was actually 9dpt! That's got me slightly more concerned as my BT with the twins was 10dpt.

The list doesn't lie! You are spot on... I'm not going to stress myself too much, I know there have been numerous ladies that have had hcg in between 700 and 1000 at the same time and had a single bubba. I really really hope this pg is just a single bubba pg. Of course if it's a multiple we will be just as thrilled, it's just not what we had planned (I really want to finish our family with just a single pg....

Girls can anyone help me - DH asked me this morning - so exactly how pg are you? And I don't know? I can't believe I can't remember how to work it out! Based on the above - does anyone know the answer?

TIA xx

Hi Ladies,

My transfer is tomorrow at 11am very excited

So I will be joining the thread soon for my TWW x

3rdTL, 14dpo is 4w0d, so you'd be 4w1d today.

Positively, good luck!

Hi Ladies, just wanted to let you know our embie has not survived the thaw

We did still bd on the right days so I guess there is still a slim chance. I don't feel like I belong in here for the tww though somehow feels like im just wasting everyone's time in here with such a slim chance.

Anyway love & light, baby dust to all and have a wonderful weekend x

Thanks juniper

Positively, I am so so sorry! I am really feeling for you... I can only imagine he disappointed you must be...

Of course you should be here! Unfortunately this TTC journey is a difficult and unpredictable. I hope you decide to stay so we can support you. And soon enough you'll be cycling again. Plus who knows - maybe you will have a natural miracle. It does happen. I'm really thinking of you. I'm so sorry.

Xx

Oh Positively, I'm so sorry hun . I hope that you still caught that eggie anyway, stay in the 2WW and we will all have our fingers crossed for you. Was that your only embie? I only ask because normally they would have thawed out another one if the chosen one didn't thaw? Big hugs lovely, FX for a natural miracle xxxx

Just stalking.... Positively if you are stalking as well, I just wanted to let you know am thinking of you... I know this cycle didn't turn out how you and your DH had planned, but you are still in the 2ww and I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you - and I'm sure I don't just speak for myself, when I say we are all here for you - sending oceans of love and support your way xx

Hi Ladies,

Firstly thank you so much for your kind words, you are all so kind and sweet. I don't know how I would get through this tough journey if I didn't have you Ladies. You're all one in a million x

Joski - happy TWW to you hun, wishing you every success this cycle

Miss B it was our only embie, hoping to improve my egg quality for a better yield next time

Nothing to report here still having cramps etc from the trigger but its 8 days since I triggered so that should stop soon unless the universe is going to surprise me

Thank you Ladies for supporting us in the TWW xx

Just hanging out..... tick tock, tick tock

One week down woohoo

Oh the wait is a killer I have to constantly remind myself of the saying "its about the journey, not just the destination" I guess once one does get the BFP you will likely reflect on the TWW with fondness........am I just kidding myself?! lol

Anyway Joski have a great day, hopefully someone will join us in here soon. Love & light to you x

I know what you mean PGTC - having done it sooooooo many times now I am really trying not to think about what may or may not be happening down there.

Argh, who am I kidding?? It's never far from my mind - I'm hoping that Easter will provide a welcome distraction and I will be able to focus on other things. Some of the other girls are CD 14 and 16 so hopefully we will have some others joining us soon. In some ways its easier in the cycles where you know there is absolutely no chance, but in the ones where BD was happening for a reason, I find it makes it very hard.

Anyway, 11 days to go for me - only 7 for you. Fx for BFPs all round.

Isn't it weird how once you know you have O'd it's all you can think about, weird and so annoying

Yes Easter is a good thing I think, we have quiet a bit on we are hosting a Easter picnic and egg hunt for our friends with children, should be fun! I have baskets for each child and little Easter bunny ears too

Monday we have some friends who are visting from NSW coming to stay for the night and we are hosting a bbq for them, so it's a busy weekend and an expensive weekend but we like doing things for people makes us happy

What is everyone else up to? x

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast