Thread: Secondary infertility, LTTTC and recurrent miscarriage first FS appointment.

Default Secondary infertility, LTTTC and recurrent miscarriage first FS appointment.

I'm pooping myself over here... (What a great first line after a long absence lol)

So 7 years TTC #3, two m/c's this year and 6 in total. We are finally booked in, it's all organised for Tuesday next week and I've been quietly panicking about it for the last 4 weeks.

I've jotted down a rough list of our history but just want to make sure there's nothing else I need to do?

I know he's going to do an u/s that day and also blood tests on the day, can't do DH s/a until the Thursday though.

I've never been so nervous in all my life, I'm so worried there's going to be something major wrong and we'll be in the "too hard basket" or they won't find any problems and we'll never know what's going on.

But at 31 and DH at 37 we need to do something, my heart can't take this any longer especially after the two losses this year only 3 months apart, I'm still trying to piece my heart back together.

Default Re: Secondary infertility, LTTTC and recurrent miscarriage first FS appointment.

Hey, it sucks you have to take this road. I hope they find an answer for you and hope even more that it is one you can do something about. Xo

Default Re: Secondary infertility, LTTTC and recurrent miscarriage first FS appointment.

I reckon you're right - time to do something. You wont know until you do, and you don't want to be wondering what's wrong for another year, two years etc. I don't know what they will find, but they have so many options these days, I think its doubtful you will be in the 'too hard' basket.

Goodluck, it's not nearly as scary as you think its going to be. xx

Default Re: Secondary infertility, LTTTC and recurrent miscarriage first

I know this is an old thread but I am wondering how the FS appointment went? I am currently going through my 5th mc & the GP has referred me to a FS as I have no trouble getting pregnant, just making sure it sticks.
    What was your first appt like? What would you recommend I do before my first appt? And I guess the important question is, has seeing the FS helped, are you UTD?