Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions about Clomid ... Part 2

Just an update: I was right Didn't ovulate before day 21, so progesterone blood test was negative, ovulated on day 22 going by my temps, had a blood test today after I saw FS. He called me to tell me that I had ovulated after day 21 and that now I just have to wait and see

If AF comes, I begin another round of 50mg clomid, he doesnt want to up the dose because I did ovulate on 50mg and he doesn't want the increase chance of conceiving twins. If AF doesn't come, I'm preg.

How is everyone else??

HI everyone,Hyperballad-Hope af has stayed away,good luck...afm-i'm testing on thursday,if it's negative again this cycle,fs wants be to up clomid dose to 150mg...What's happening with you-becnxavi,katieboo,mel...

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew's Mum View Post
    HI everyone,Hyperballad-Hope af has stayed away,good luck...afm-i'm testing on thursday,if it's negative again this cycle,fs wants be to up clomid dose to 150mg...What's happening with you-becnxavi,katieboo,mel...
    Good luck MM, I hope AF stays away for you too. I am testing on Thursday also... fingers crossed for the both of us

Hi all,Hyperballad-How did you go this morning,as for me i got another bfn,so now waiting to see if af shows to start what will be my last round of clomid,fingers still crossed for you

MM that really sucks x me too... I am 12 dpo now, bfn.

Temps are still high and no af so now I just have to wait. Didn't actually think I would be that lucky to get preg on first round of clomid.

Best of luck for next round!

hi all,hyperballad-did af stay away?If not where are you up to this cycle?

Hi MM

AF arrived, but was good to know that the clomid actually worked and did make me O. On my second round now and I think I may have ovulated on the weekend, not entirely sure though as temp went up slightly but not a huge spike.

I got all the CM signs and BD'd alot today over weekend, however today I am feeling the weirdest sensation of pulling and uncomfortableness around my ovaries, not sure what it is but never felt it before.

Just have to sit and wait, I may not have even ovulated.

How you going? Hope all is well and that you have good news!

hyperballad-i'm joining you in the tww,testing next tuesday,how about you?

MM I tested on Saturday and got a super faint line and again this morning, which confirmed my BFP I am scared and in shock, I hope I can get though the first 12 weeks.

Baby dust to you, I hope we can join the August 2010 buddies thread together.

hyperballad-that's great news,congratulations,i'm testing tomorrow,so here's hoping we can be belly buddies.

Default Hey all

Hi All,

Well, i thought i might join in this thread.
    I will be starting clomid in January next year and was wondering if you could give me any tips or ideas what to expect?

I don't get a period full stop. I don't have PCOS, they don't have a clue what's wrong with me, i have never really been regular to start with. So i think they will give me that drug (is it provera i think) to kick start a period and then clomid.

So when did you start your clomid on your first go, and when did you find you ovulated etc? When did you take your tablets? I hear at night is the best time.

Thanks in advance for all your advice / ideas

Miss Kris

I took 50mg of clomid from days 2-6 and I ovulated on CD 22 the first round and CD 19 the second. So I ovulated later than what dr said I would.

I took mine in the morning with breakfast and had little side affects, a slight headache sometimes and the occasional mood swings.

I got enough fertile CM to notice that I was about to ovulate and found that charting temps and noting CM really helped me out a lot.

Good luck Miss Kris, I got preg 2nd time lucky, hoping I can get through the 12 weeks now , not celebrating or planning or buying anything until I am well into my 2nd trimester.

Thanks Hyperballad!

for you things go well!

Miss chris-good luck with your clomid journey,i've just finished mine so it's on to the next step for us but clomid does have high success rates ,our ages are a hurdle for us.i started clomid 6 months after ttc,i took it at night day 5-day9,then the last 3 cycles day4 -day8,i got sore boobs usually,hot flushes,headaches not sure if it was clomid or menopause symptoms,Clomid does have side effects,keep thinking about the big picture it will all be worth it in the end....hyperballad-take one day at a time,best wishes.Unfortunately i got a bfn this morning cycle day 32 so i think something would of shown if it was to be this month

MM good luck with your next step, wishing you all the best and that you get your BFP in the new year x

Hyper, how are things going with your baby? All on track to a healthy preg?

Miss Kris: Still early days, so good so far though! Ob did warn me that I have a higher chance of miscarriage due to my PCOS, so just taking it one day at a time

I see you are charting your temps...i thought i might start giving that ago.
    What sort of tem do you use? And do you use a website? I have heard about fertility friend...might have to go have a look

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast