Thread: So Confused!!

Default So Confused!!

I haven't been feeling well for a while. I've been really tired, no matter how much sleep I get, just constantly exhausted, not hungry at all, could go days without eating, so have to force myself to have something every day!

Finally my GP has run a heap of tests, which he worked out that something is wrong, just not sure what! I have a really high white cell count, so he tested me for lymphocytic leukaemia, which came back all clear, so I don't have it! That is great, but it doesn't give me any answers as to what it is! I have a reactive lymph node in my neck, but he isn't concerned about it. He just says that its all due to a reactive process happening!

A reactive process to what?

I don't have any other signs of infection anywhere. My white cell count has been elevated for the past 12 months or more, and its not going down to within normal levels, its always high!

It just doesn't make sense! Now my cardiologist says that I have changes on my latest ecg, so I need more testing done for that! A stress echo, which involves me walking on a treadmill for 12 minutes to get my heart rate up, I barely have enough energy to get out of bed most days! How am I supposed to do that?

I am waiting for a referral to see a haematologist, so hopefully he can figure something out!

I just want answers, or am I asking too much!

My gut feeling is that something is wrong and they are missing it.

Default Re: So Confused!!

Not too much to ask at all, I really hope you get some answers soon, must be so worrying for you.

Regards,
    Dianne

Default Re: So Confused!!

No real advice. Just keep following your gut, even if it is with 2nd, 3rd, 4th opinions.

I hope you get some answers soon. Could you see a naturopath in the meantime to help with the fatigue?