Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Are all cups made equal? (menstrual cups, that is)

hi girls.

I'm using my cup =) this is the 2nd cycle (although it came on the last day of my last cycle, so even though i used it it wasn't for a full cycle.)
    But it keeps slipping down... like I will insert it high and all good but after an hour or two the knob on the bottom is digging into me and I can feel it has slipped down (on its way out).
    does this mean I need to use the next size up? (and maybe work on my pelvic floor )

I think you do need a bigger size yes. It should stay in place where it is.

cool, I will give it a go tomorrow (not quite ready to wear my cup over night). I got the meluna starter kit which comes in 2 sizes, so easy fixed =)

If you get it in properly, you will form a suction so it won't come out on it's own either. You will have to break the seal to remove it. So I think you're not getting this seal because it's too small to seal. Hopefully that's it anyway.

Ouch TT. It shouldn't slip down. But it did take me a while to work out how to position it properly. Mine did move a few times, before I got quite good.
    If you think you have the technique right then go to another size. If you think you have the right size, then persevere with the technique.

Default Re: Are all cups made equal? (menstrual cups, that is)

it didn't do it for the first half of the day. ..only late arvo/eve. so maybe was technique. the next size up doesn't feel as comfy.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567