Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good psychic in Melbourne

on a journey called life, finding our way home

Default Good psychic in Melbourne

Do you have close friends or family around you?
    He sounds like a real piece of work, that is so horrible that he would say that to you and just walk away i am so sorry. I hope you have lots of support. Xxx

oh I'm so sorry. Like what efjay said, he can't just walk away completely, you've got a child together now. I hope you've got some family support to help you right now. It's hard enough looking after a newborn without the stress that you're experiencing right now. See if your GP can link you in with a good counsellor.
    Hugs

He can just leave unfort. I'm so sorry to say this.

As long as he pay his child support (agency can collect) and uses a lawyer for his divorce he doesn't have to have anything to do with her. It's horrible and a cowards way but no one can force him to see his children.

I really hope this isn't the case for you but what ever happens its not you fault.

Do you have support? I doubt his family will be very proud of his actions and they may want to stay connected and could be amazing support.

So sorry this is happening to you.

I can't suggest any psychics, but I would encourage you to see a counsellor, and a lawyer.

If you have any family nearby or really close friends, I'd possibly also see if someone can come and stay with you for a week or two, to give you some hands on support ... a newborn and a toddler is a huge amount for anyone to handle on their own, without the additional stress and grief you are currently experiencing.

How are you doing?
    I'm so sorry for what you must be feeling. Are you ok?

He comes and sees the kids almost every day. He baths our daughter and will feed our son and he'll sterilise bottles and ask if l need anything else. But he can't give me what I need. This morning it all unravelled. They were both supposed to leave their marriages except she backed out and is now saying he was the instigator and is trying to work things out with her husband. So my husband has lost everything and ended up getting burnt by the one person he thought he was going to be in love and happy with. Everybody seems shiny and excitong when thry're having an affair.

Earth mama, if anyone's been burnt, it's you.

I wouldn't worry about him. He made his choice. Expend your energy on you and your little ones.

Look after yourself

And remember, you and your children are not the consolation prize.
    Last edited by nothing2lose; October 28th, 2012 at 06:17 PM.

Hmmm & how do you feel about all this. Where do you stand? Do you think you can work through this? Do you want too? Does he?

Quote Originally Posted by Earthmama View Post
    He comes and sees the kids almost every day. He baths our daughter and will feed our son and he'll sterilise bottles and ask if l need anything else. But he can't give me what I need. This morning it all unravelled. They were both supposed to leave their marriages except she backed out and is now saying he was the instigator and is trying to work things out with her husband. So my husband has lost everything and ended up getting burnt by the one person he thought he was going to be in love and happy with. Everybody seems shiny and excitong when thry're having an affair.
    How sad im nearly in tears as my marriage broke down too...at 7 weeks he was out all the time and didnt give a rats and he got so bitterly distance and verbally abusive i left him ..... 18 months later im divorced ! it was a revolting revolting 12 months for me but i got thru i concentrated on my kids and my baby and went back to work ...
    (he see the kids which is a huge help but now has fathered another kids yep 18 months after i left ....)

When he asks you what you need tell him you would've like to be loved cherished and spoiled but he chose to end the marriage so he can support you in raising his children BUT you my dear have to move on .... with the help of counsellors .... and get down to centrelink and get yourself sorted...

Some men are ????

HUgs to you darling girl xx

Quote Originally Posted by Earthmama View Post
    Lots of hugs xox he has lost everything BECAUSE OF HIS CHOICES not anyone else's xox

I am sorry I cannot offer more than what has been written already above, and to make sure that you DO get straight onto centrelink and organise yourself on that front, in touch with a counsellor or with a gp to get you onto a mental health plan (discounted counselling), and also make sure you eat properly, even if your are not hungry.

All the ladies on here, me included, are right behind you and your children, wishing you strength and a clear way forward.

Hi ladies,
    I have just re read all the comments after not being on this forum for ever and wanted to say from the bottom of my heart...thank you. I ended up taking my husband back and then he went back to her again and left her again. I took him back again. We are doing counselling together but I have just started seeing my own counsellor for myself too. Some days I feel like we are ok and other days I feel like I'm going crazy and that I just can't cope being with him and knowing he could do that to me...to us....
    I just can't fathom that he could be so hurtful and selfish in the one time I needed him most. If there's ever a time a woman should be able to relax that her husband won't go astray it should be when she's pregnant, carrying his child, right ?
    The other woman had been texting him just until about 3 weeks ago and he says he's been ignoring her texts but how do l know ? I am trying to trust him again but it's reaaaaally really hard.
    The counsellor said to give ourselves 3 months and then we should gain an idea of whether we want to continue (more me than him)...Some days l'm so ready to leave him and other days I can't imagine life without him...On a positive note, our son has been absolutely beautiful. He is such a happy baby (which is surprising seeing as i was so miserable and unsupported during my pregnancy with him). I'm so lucky. I've been a bit short with our daughter because of my anxiety and it fills me with guilt because she has just been the best big sister ever throughout all this mess...I'm trying my best...I feel like he's not sorry enough...is that...wrong or destructive or something ?

Default Re: Good psychic in Melbourne

I'm so glad you baby is here. Congratulations!

Congratulations on your new little man! I don't know what else to say, it all has to be up to you, and I don't know if what you said is destructive or not. But I'm pretty sure its not constructive. I am glad to see you back on the forum. X

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12