Thread: happy happenings?

Default happy happenings?

We have a couple of 'friends' who seem to be attached to our family. One of which I am sure is dh's grandfather, another which is a little girl in a dress, and another who I am not so sure about. Sometimes there is nothing from them, other times they are constantly here. I dont mind, they are all harmless.

Then I noticed recently that for the last few weeks, possibly month or more, every time I look at a clock its always the one number, like 1:11, 2:22 and so on.. And immediately for some reason without thinking I say hello to my dad (who has passed away) then continue with what I am doing.

Then last night, dd3 woke at around 2:30, I grabbed her from her bed and brought her to mine and as usual I couldnt really go back to sleep. So as usual I just layed there with my eyes closed. All of a sudden this immense happiness came over me, I was estatic, big smile, feeling like I needed to giggle. It was pure happiness. It was awesome to say the least. It lasted for ages, and Ive never had something like that happen before.

So I have no idea if any of these are linked, or if the last is even something different (could just be that I am delirious from no sleep?)

But now I am wondering if anyone has any input as to what could be going on?

You know what's going on. You know when there's love and caring in the room with you. You don't need us to tell you that.

Thanks Marydean.

Our friends we are used to, they even allow dh to catch glimpses of them at times now. And I have to admit that when ever I see a picture of my dad I do say hello to him, so really acknowledging him is not that unusual either. But last night was awesome, and having dd3 in bed with us is rather normal, so I know it wasnt about being content, it felt like something more. What does worry me though is that whenever they come this close, tragedy is near by. Hopefully they are just sharing the love for just because then?
    thank you

I don't think feeling them is about the threat of tragedy at all. But I do think there are times in life when the "barriers" to you noticing/sensing them are thinner. During pregnancy/after childbirth/when your child is still young is one I can think of that was *really* noticeable for me. IMO the mechanism of being the vehicle for a baby to incarnate through means the strands in your energy field have to loosen so that the incoming spirit's energy can mesh into the physical, first by "piggybacking" through your energyfield and then later they learn incrementally to detach (very gradually, usually over the first 7 years of life). During pg a lot of women are really "emotional" and blame it on hormones, but I personally noticed a lot of heightened empathy and intuition during that time so again I think that's more about the normal 'barriers' coming down. And I think the time when our children are young is often a time of great joy, and Spirit that is connected with us through our family histories or as our or our children's guardians are able to make a strong connection with us on that frequency.