Thread: Pendulum says yes

Question Pendulum says yes

Hi everyone,
    I've asked the pendulum if i'm pregnant and it spun to yes.
    But my Pee tests are coming up negative and now i'm just waiting on a blood test but with Davie, even bloodtests came up negative after the pendulum said i was.
    I also haven't got my periods yet,i'm still breastfeeding and we've been using condoms, i was on the pill when i fell pregers last time

Why does this happen? How can the pendulum say yes when all the tests say NO?

I can aso smell newborn dirty nappies this has not happend before. I don't have a newborn around to smell this???? Confused.

CONFUSED and GETTING SCATTY

The problem with pendulums is you have to be really really "clear" to use them well.

Having a strong vested interest in the outcome of the question you are asking is a pretty good way to sway the energy of the reading.

Also it might depend on what "intelligence" you are asking the question of - if it's Spirit sometimes they have trouble because in Spirit there's no time. If however you are asking your own body's energy, you might get a different result.

HTH - and good luck!

Thanks Marydean, but how do i ask my own energy? (feels embarrased) not done this before.

Basically you use your intent. It might help to meditate first and connect with your body's own wisdom by visualising it. First of it all it involves acknowledging that your body has its own consciousness, then tuning in to that energy. Does that make sense?

ETA - don't feel embarrassed for asking. This is a helpful process to learn - once you learn to tune into your body-energy you can use it for other things, like boosting your immune system when you're sick, by connecting with the energy then visualising the healing. This is where the "psychic" stuff crosses over into the world of mind-body-spirit healing. Good luck.

Thanks again.

paradise lost Guest

Don't know if this will help but whenever i am asked to divine sex i use a silver ring on a cotton thread and i ask the BABY what sex it is. IME the baby usually knows, though i have had one wrong answer it turned out to have been twins (boy/girl). It's possible if you ask your next child if it is knitting inside you yet you might get a clearer answer.

Bx

Hi Guys,
    well there is no bubba atm. hubby and i have decided we'll start to try in july hopefully it wont be hard to concieve.

Smile Pendulum issues

Quote Originally Posted by jojo80 View Post
    Why does this happen? How can the pendulum say yes when all the tests say NO?
    Marydean is spot-on - you can get a yes-response when you really want it yourself (your energy influences the movement).

Getting the pendulum to give clear answers is difficult at the best of times, but meditation and mindfulness will help to keep your inner world clear. Nevertheless, no matter how psychic we are, or how in-tune we can be, we still have the ability to make things seem as they are not.

The best thing to do, if you really want to know, is go to someone you don't know who can be completely impartial. And i've decided (and i think it's quite true) that your child will come when THEY want to, not when you want it or plan it. That's why we can get pregnant whilst on birth control! :S My partner and i have stopped using protection all together and are just enjoying being together. We want to conceive, but we can't make it happen either.

Blessings,

Rowena