Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE READ - Psychic Lost & Found

Default PLEASE READ - Psychic Lost & Found

Just a gentle reminder to all that this forum is not a "Lost & Found" section for members.

This is a genuine forum, for people to talk about things relating to "The Metaphysical"

We have let it slide form time to time hoping that people would realise that those who are a part of this forum do not take part in these threads, purely because it gets to be very annoying. But lately we have had a resurgence of such threads so I would just like to remind everyone that this is not the purpose of this section and it is highly annoying to those who are actively participating in this section.

Gotta spread the love but thanks Rouge

Im guilty of asking once about something and didnt realise it was a no go, so my apologies! But yes, there have been ALOT of these posts lately.

Thanks for letting us know.

I'm a stone-cold ignorer of those threads, but if there does exist a burning need for them, and because some people find it quite entertaining to have a few guesses, could they be incorporated into a single Lost and Found thread instead?

I did not mind them if the poster really wanted "insight". If I saw nothing, then I would not post. If I saw something then I would. Probably should not have encouraged them though It was frustrating to read replies that appeared to be guesses.
    Last edited by Astrid; September 22nd, 2011 at 10:47 AM.

I'm guilty if posting them but didn't realize they were a no no at times though I have 'felt' somewhere for other ppl so I did post ;(

Sent from my iPhone, more than likely while I should be doing something else!

I'm guilty too. Sorry I didn't realise it was a no no

As others have said I didnt know and am very sorry

..I was about to post one, but read this. did not realise this. wont post it now =)

Can I ask, and I genuinely mean this respectfully, why are these kinds of threads annoying? I would have thought ppl with these gifts would want to use them?

Because it reduces something that is an entire spiritual practice to the status of a parlour game.

Exactly what MD said!

Thanks for explaining MD. Can I also ask what you would see as the purpose of your gifts? What would you feel is a respectful use of them?

Again, I'm just genuinely curious.

My intent is to use them to connect with spiritual truths in my life and the lives of people who ask me for this help. Often people need some assistance in connecting with the truth that their higher self is whispering to them - often regarding the deeper decisions in life. It also has a healing role, people experience an enormous amount of healing when a deep truth is acknowledged and witnessed by another person. It can give a person a framework to reflect on their life and the direction they want to go in. It is also very empowering to learn to be led by one's own intuition.

ETA
    But I'm not the boss of psychic-dom, so there may be plenty of others who disagree. Locating things IRL, telepathy exercises, doing psychometry readings etc are all good developmental exercises, but not the main point of the practice
    Last edited by AnyDream; September 23rd, 2011 at 09:06 PM.

Thanks for explaining hun xo

Well said MD xxx

My "gifts" are part of who I am, my belief system, an intrinsic part of how I live my life. I rarely do tarot readings, spell work etc for others.

Every person has the ability to increase their intuition & gifts. If you want help with things like that, then ask, and one of the girls here will probably help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Marydean View Post

I'm a stone-cold ignorer of those threads, but if there does exist a burning need for them, and because some people find it quite entertaining to have a few guesses, could they be incorporated into a single Lost and Found thread instead?
    Yes, indeed they could

It can be found HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast