Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So excited!

Default So excited!

Just had to share...

I have an appointment tomorrow to see psychic medium Zoe McDonald, she was awarded psychic of the year in 2008 and I'm so excited.

I'm doing this in the hope that my dad shines through, he passed away 13 years ago.

What's even more exciting and completely blew me away, was that she is booked up 6-8 months in advance, so I made an appointment back in July last year... the appointment date she gave me was the 26th of Feb, which happens to be the anniversary of my dad's passing. I was shocked and amazed, if that's not a sign then I don't know what is! I really don't think that would be a coincidence?

I know there's probably a lot of people who are skeptical about this, but it's something I believe in and am so excited about what tomorrow will brig. Maybe, for the first time in 13 years, the 26th of Feb will be a happy day for me and not one filled with hurt and sorrow.

Default Re: So excited!

wow J. I really hope he cones through for her.

Default So excited!

Hope you have an awesome reading Jaycee!

Surely it has to be a sign!

Wow let us know how you go!!

Good luck xx

Definitely a good sign. I hope you get what you need from the reading.

I'm excited for you and I'm sure your dad will shine through with a sign like that. Will be thinking of you, let us know how it goes.

Regards,
    Dianne

Definitely a sign! Hope you have an insightful reading!

Hope its a great appt

woo!!
    Hope it turns out beautifully! xx

How did it go Jaycee?? x

It was amazing!

My dad didn't come through as much as I'd hoped, there were too many other spirits wanting to have a turn! But what she said of him really made a lot of sense, and at the very end she said my dad was telling her that if I wanted to take my boys to Hawaii then he'd come too. This comment made no doubt in my mid that it was him, when I was 12 my parents took me to Hawaii. My dad and I went to Pearl Harbour together and it was one of the most beautiful moments that we'd shared together, it is my most favourite childhood memory. A couple of months ago DH and I were talking about places we'd like to take the boys and I said I absolutely had to take them to Hawaii, and Pearl Harbour so they could share the experience that I had. That's not something that Zoe could have just plucked from the air and hoped there'd be some kind of validation, it was real and it was true, I was truly amazed!

Surprisingly, my father in law dominated a lot of the session, he apparently wouldn't shut up lol. I never met my father in law, he died before DH and I met. She told me that he was saying that he adored me, adored his grand babies and they would have softened him (according to DH he was a very hard man), and they would have been his world. She said I would have softened him too, and she kept telling me he was saying he loved me and I was the best thing that has ever happened to my DH and his family. It was very emotional.

My nan also came through, I never had the chance to meet her. She watches over me all the time apparently, and said that although I don't know her, she knows me and we share a special bond.

My pop came through, he was happy I'd started my veggie garden lol, he was an avid gardener.

Overall it was a absolutely amazing experience and I'd recommend her to anyone and everyone who believes!

Wow!! I got goosebumps a few times reading that, especially about Hawaii! That is excellent. I'm so glad it was a good experience for u

Fantastic to hear you got what you wanted from it

So happy for you, must have been an awesome experience. I would so love to see a medium one day.

Regards,
    Dianne

That is really great to read. I am sure that if you went again, that your Dad might be able to get a few more words in.

Default So excited!

Fantastic to hear

Wow Jaycee!! I am teary from reading about your reading. It is something i have always wanted to do but been to chicken LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast