Thread: Strangest thing!

Default Strangest thing!

We moved into this house 2.5 yrs ago. From the moment we moved in, I knew there was something odd here. We smudged and things really settled down after DD3 was born in the house. Lately things have been picking up again. Strange sounds, things being moved, shadows being seen etc etc but last night was so strange.
    DS2 went to a birthday party yesterday afternoon. One of the things in his party bag was a whistle. My younger DD's loved the whistle and played with it all afternoon. Anyway at dinner time we all sat around the dining table to eat dinner and whilst we were eating, we heard the whistle being blown. It sounded like it came from mine & Dh's room. It was so strange. We heard it 2 more times. After dinner we looked around for the whistle and it was in DS2's bedroom, right next door to mine & Dh's room.
    I think it is time to smudge again!

Default Re: Strangest thing!

That's so freaky!! :/ hope the smudging works and its nothing sinister!

Very interesting.
    Smudging sounds like a good idea, have you thought to maybe ask the presence (spirit, ghost - whatever you like) to leave?

Do you feel frightened at all? If so, I'd do as ZF said and ask them to leave. Sometimes vocalising helps.

Default Strangest thing!

Jaycee - sometimes I get scared. When we first moved in here it took me over a week to go into my own bedroom. I was told because I was pregnant that I was more open to feeling things. I kinda waited it out until after DD3 was born to see how things would be. Things did settle down for a while. I'm still scared of the laundry - not just because of my washing! Lol, and the bathroom area downstairs creeps me out a little. But we have been here for a whole now that it all feels kinda normal. Creepy but normal.

We are the second family to live in this house. The first family built it and lived in here until a few months before us. He had passed on, the kids grown and moved away and she moved in with one of her children when the house was too much for her. She used to be a TAFE teacher apparently and taught sewing. I'm not sure who is here but we have asked them to go. I have heard the name 'Kevin' be said in the house but DS1 and DD1 have both seen a woman in the laundry downstairs. DH will ignore a lot of what happens and I'll ask him if he thinks it's strange and he'll say yes but what can we do.
    We will hear the kids toys moving in their toy area, banging on the walls in there. One time I got up to use the loo at 2am and whilst I was on there I heard an almighty bang and clang come from the kitchen, it startled a sleeping DH who ran out to see what had fallen onto the floor in the kitchen - which is what we'd both thought had to have happened - and there was nothing there. DH checked the cupboards and everything was normal, nothing had mysteriously fallen or anything. It's really strange living here at times.

Keep asking it to leave Lisa, my dad is here with us and he makes his presence know in the strangest of ways too but I know it's him so it"s ok. I wish you all the best hun.

Regards,
    Dianne

Default Strangest thing!

We do ask it to leave and even to at least leave us alone. We have thanked them for the house & land here and told them this is our family's home now. The only thing that has been affective has been smudging and ringing bells. I want to do a big clean of the house before winter so I think I will do another smudge after that.

Default Re: Strangest thing!

Perhaps searching a "prayer" to help the spirit cross and light a candle.