Thread: spectacular mirena crash or pregnant??

Default spectacular mirena crash or pregnant??

Ok so haven't been on here since ds was born and I'm so desperate for advice! Ds is now 4 and I now have dd 18months.
    So I had a mirena put in in Feb this year, period wise it was great I bled for bout 2 months after insertion but after that nothing just the occasional cramp. But I did experience huge anxiety attacks to the point of needing medication and no libido. Our situation has changed so we decided to bite the bullet and just get it out. I did last Friday so 10 days ago. I was told as we had dtd on the Wednesday there was a chance I could become pregnant immediately from left over sperm on the Sunday I got my period, its been fairly consistent and quite painful but I wouldn't say overly heavy. But in the last 3 days I have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms that are telltail for me, mostly sever insomnia (ie it's 4.44am and I'm online! Lol) morning sickness etc. Surely I can't be pregnant (although that's the aim!) as I did struggle ttc with ds and Esspecially dd, not to mention the bleeding and the little chance given we dtd before removal.

Just looking for some advice or experience from others after removal, wondering if this could be the crash google is telling me about???

Anyone?? Please...

Best way to put yourself out of your misery is to pee on a stick.