Thread: How do I remember my lost baby?

Default How do I remember my lost baby?

I just had a miscarriage 2 days ago. I was 9 weeks pregnant and it was my first pregnancy. It was horrendous and the first day I spent trying to cope with the physical side of what was going on. Now I am lost. Feeling very empty and crying all the time. It's just not fair. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could help point me in the direction of some sort of memento I can buy that will help me to remember my baby? Like a keepsake or something? I was thinking jewellery. Those gorgeous little charms with writing on them are nice that I have seen online but I need something that is real gold or it won't last on my skin. Does anyone know anywhere?

Thanks for listening.

Default Re: How do I remember my lost baby?

I'm so sorry for your loss

I can't really help with the keepsake side of things, but a locket or something like that would be nice.

Take care of yourself xxx

They has lots of beautiful necklaces on Esty that's where i'm buying my necklace from <3 i'm so so sorry for you loss, it's a very hard thing to have to go through

Im so sorry to hear of your loss i struggled a lot dealing with my m/c and ended up going to counselling. I was helped to make the loss more real, i now have a box with my blood test results, a dummy and a letter with my thoughts and feelings inside. Me and my partner let off a white balloon and put some white roses in the ocean, saying a proper goodbye was so painful but so helpful! Hope this helps xxxxxxxx

I have a pandora style bracelet and bought beads to symbolise each of my babies, This way I know what it means but I don't have to explain to everyone what they mean

I bought a box and put all things 'baby' in it - scan pictures, journal entries, medical forms etc. it took me a while before I could do it though. So look after yourself and in time you will find what feels right for you xox