Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Miscarriage/Loss General Discussion #4

Default Re: Miscarriage/Loss General Discussion #4

Big hugs to every single one of you girls who are sadly here xoxoxo
    I've just started bleeding :-( I had a sub chorionic hematoma big bleed at 5 1/2 wks and thought I'd lost it but next day ultrasound said it was fine I thought it was our mirical :-( but after more bloods saying fine and another scan saying not fine but my bloods still going up I've been one confused mess who desperately just wanted to believe everything was fine and yes a miracle!
    But no , and now I'm bleeding I guess it's true. Cruel I still feel preg. Blighted ovum collapsed sac"
    To top it off it's mc no 7 :-/. It's really hit me hard this one. This one was going so well and I hate the fact theres no warning with this... All of a sudden I just started gushing blood! I felt no pain just lots of blood!
    Mc do your head in because you don't know your bubs gone or in trouble until it's all over.
    It's like having a time bomb hit you how are we supposed to relax in a new pregnancy ever??
    I really thought this was the one :-(

I just found out yesterday that we lost our baby .no hb at 10 weeks after we saw one at 6.im in a lot of pain right now n I just want to move on .is there a support group somewhere for women who have lost a baby that were due in april?

ewater so sorry to read about your loss. Fly free little angel.

I think there is not enough people due in April for a support group specific to that on BB. Maybe another forum or Facebook would have a private group. It looks like this group is pretty empty now. I know when I had recurrent pregnancy losses I joined a ttc after m/c and loss group which was fantastic but that was when we were ttc again. I hope you find the support you need and you have the support at home during this difficult time.

So very sorry for your loss .

Regards,
    Dianne

Hi every one. It has been a long time since I was last on here, years. So I'm not sure if Iam in the right spot or if there is somewhere more relevant to post.

I think I may be having a miscarriage and don't know where else to go. This is where I usually am when I miscarry but usually when TTC and I am done having babies so now I'm a bit lost.

I got my O pains about a week ago, some more sharp pains a few days ago and really bad sharp pains tonight followed by bleeding. I've also had really bad swelling the last few days and normally I only swell during pregnancy but not until a lot later and I've also got shoulder pain that has been getting worse over the last couple days. It scares me because they can be signs of ectopic pregnancy but then again, I wouldn't even be 4 weeks along if I am pregnant.

I'm RH- and so now not sure if I am supposed to do anything not. Like I'm not far enough along to get a + pregnancy test (no I haven't tested but I don't get even a faint line until I am late) so would I even need an injection? If yes, then does not wanting any more kids change that answer?

I'm really not sure what to do. Like obviously book a doc appt but what do I tell her? That I'm bleeding a week early and getting pains in my pelvis, shoulder and hey if you didn't notice I am suddenly a swollen blimp, that too?

I'm sorry if I have upset anyone but I need someone to talk to because I don't know what else to do

I would definitely call your doctor and tell her/him exactly what you're experiencing. All the best!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123