Thread: Night time woo-hoo!

Default Night time woo-hoo!

So proud of DD right now Last night I did her bedtime routine instead of DH because I needed a break from DS. I did everything, except forgot to put a nappy on.

Not that it matters, she woke up dry! She has a couple of times before but I was wary of her wetting the bed, but now she's so excited that she didn't, she wants to go without all the time now lol. Fingers crossed she keeps it up!

Default Re: Night time woo-hoo!

Awesome! Clever cookie Now, invest in some brolly sheet!! Or similar! Great for middle of the night accidents..

We have a waterproof mattress protector, I guess we're going to see how well it works! How nice of her to do this just before I return to work and will have no sheet washing time lol.

Yay!! Great work!

We have a mattress protector too... But that means stripping the whole bed at night and putting a new sheet on etc.

Brollysheets are like a mat that go over the sheets, across the middle of the bed and tuck in under the mattress. Sooo much easier to pull that off in the middle of the night and not have to touch the sheets!

Hopefully she'll stay dry and you won't have to worry about it, but I just thought I'd explain the difference because I just assumed they were the same as mattress protectors.

Thanks Connie, I thought they were just waterproof sheets!

She's doing so well so far, last night she woke up and told DH she needed to wee, so she went and took herself to the toilet and went back to bed. Woke up in the morning completely dry for the third day in a row

What a clever little lady - yay! Well done to her Teeki

Clever girl!!