Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Um...It's like I am reading in a different language... Cloth confusion

Default Re: Um...It's like I am reading in a different language... Cloth confu

what's not to love about itti?! Beautiful soft minky, a variety of styles, colours and prints.. back later to gush when I don't have a sooky child on me

Default Re: Um...It's like I am reading in a different language... Cloth confu

My biggest piece of advice would be to buy one of say three different brands and try them when your bub arrives. For little ones I definitely think go sized - OSFM are just enormous on little ones, including my 4kg born. I bought a small itti bitti AIO (all in one where the booster was sewn in, as opposed to a SIO which is the booster "snapped" in with popper things), a tots bots teeny fit, a kissaluvs newborn size and something else that I can't remember. The tots bots were by far and away the very best for her in terms of fit, containment of pooplosions and non-leaking. Then the itti bittis were good, but only for a couple of months before she wee'd out of them.

My first two had pretty much an entire stash of greenkids so I have some of them for DD3 too and they're great workhorse nappies that pretty much never leak. Didn't take long for my little miss to work out how to undo the Velcro though so something to bear in mind when choosing between Velcro and snap closing. I am now a total nappy freak and other than a handful of greenkids that we keep for really dirty days, DD3 has nothing but pretties - embroidered and appliqued minky nappies made by WAHM. Yep, they're far more expensive to buy but they also have great resale and I use them as clothing during summer - DD3 pretty much lives in a pretty nappy and tshirt.

Facebook has great nappy pages - both pretties and not - and you can pick up some real bargains on them so they're definitely worth checking out.
    Last edited by LuluHB; December 27th, 2013 at 09:17 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12