Thread: HELP!!!!

Red face HELP!!!!

I am about to put on my first load of CT's to wash before use and was wondering a few things before I do it......

Do I need to seperate the colours cause I have bumblebee and white and choc cubbles and blue camo and a whole heap of different colours!!??

Would I be better off doing two seperate loads from the covers to the boosters....I have 21 to wash!!??

I was wanting to wash them 2-3 times before use and was wondering if I have to dry inbetween each wash or is that not necessary with day nappies??

TIA ladies.....Totally new too all this fluff stuff!!

ide wash them all together... dunno if thats right tho.. but u would wash all your dirty ones together yeah? as long as your washing machine is big enough to handle them so they wash properly ( i have an 8.5kg)

yep, i would dry them inbetween.

but remember.. dont take my word for it.. im newer than u! lol

wash in one load if your washing machiene is big enough adn dry in between.

if you have a nice sunny spot outside use that otherwise you can use the dryer on low or delicates occasionally.

dont use softner
    and use a gentle detergent.

i used to give mine an extra rinse aswell to make sure all teh detergent was out of the nappy. i have a front loader and i used handwash cycle on my CT's

the colours dont run well mine havent i ahve camo and angel dots and spotty dog and pink etc etc

enjoy your fluff

Cushie Tushies, Designer cloth nappies for modern stylish babies!

I have a few CT's too. I'm hanging out for summer so I can give them all a wash and see them all hanging out in the sun haha. So cute!
    Have fun!!

Okay thanks ladies.....I have only used bi-carb on them cause I relised that our washing powder has softener in it!! Lucky its my last box and I am switching to liquid.