Thread: Help with a stain issue please

Default Help with a stain issue please

DD sat in a very wet sandpit in her IB. After seeing the colour of the water puddles in the sand, I can only assume it has a high dirt/clay content. Now there are some very obvious stains on both the trifold and booster (it's a snap in).
    It's fine to use, but none of my (her!) nappies have stains and I want to keep it that way.

They've been on the line for three days now, and there's no improvement - probably not helped by all the overcast weather we're having.

Can I bleach/Napisan/whatever the snap in parts? Luckily the shell didn't stain at all. And if I can, what would be the best way to go about it?

I dunno if I would use napisan. Can you make up a bicarb paste and put that on it for a bit and wash it and dry in the sun again? Dunno if it would work, but I think I would trust bicarb more than napisan.

Thanks Mel. I'll give it a go first, but I think some drastic measures are needed this time. If it stuffs them up, at least I can always buy a new set I guess.

If it's just the booster then you can give it a soak in napisan or make a paste and put it on the stained area. Make sue you give it a really good rinse to remove residue It's not recommended to use soakers on a regular basis but the occasional use if fine and I've done it when I've had to when C played in mud.

Oh good. Glad to hear it can be done!