Thread: IB Elastic driving me crazzzyy

Unhappy IB Elastic driving me crazzzyy

This post is probably more of a boohoo!

I am just so frustrated atm with my itti bitti's as the elastic has pretty much gone on every single one (or is in the process of going ). It doesn't seem to matter how old or new they are, I keep having this problem. And I am careful with my washing, definitely no vinegar or other nasties, I hang them properly..I'm at such a loss

I am just so frustrated as I do love Itti bitti, they are stunning nappies and Sue and the team are very lovely but I can't stand to waste anymore money on nappies they just don't last..such a waste. I have tried a few times to talk to IB about it, but I think they are so busy with all their moving and other things, that they said they will get back to me but haven't (which I do understand, my nappies are hardly a priority ). but this is twice now I have tried to speak with them.

And I have no idea on how I could fix them so they are just tucked away in my linen cupboard

*sigh*

Oh Lee - what a bummer! That is such a shame you have had a hassle with the customer service at itti - I have always heard that they are good on the customer service front. I'm sure your nappies are important to them! After all it's their business. When was the last time you spoke to them, maybe send another email or call? have you got all your receipts still. Is there a page on their site about warrenty/returns

Hi Sarah!
    Yeh, they have a 6 month warranty- which a couple of my nappies would be included with that. The thing is, I would be more then happy to pay them to have them fixed, as I just want them back in working order!!..They look so sad folded up and all lonely in my linen cupbaord..they are begging to be used again
    ETA..Last email I heard from them was about 3 weeks ago..I just feel so bad bugging them again!

Don't feel bad, trust me as someone who has owned an online business it is easy for emails to disappear and get forgotten when things get busy. they would much rather have you bug them, help you out and restore your faith in their brand - trust me! Give them another email!

I am sure they aren't meaning to forget about you hun. Sue is moving and with donating 15,000$ worth of nappies to the fire victims they sure are busy!!
    Have you thought about fixing them yourself?? They are easy to do!! Pop into the cloth thread and ask in there, I am sure some of the girls can point you in the right direction. I have seen some discussions on it, apparently they look difficult but are really really easy to pick apart and replace

Lee, i am heading out that way next week to see a friend and if i have time was going to drop in and say hi at the new wearhouse, if you want i cant mention your dilema again jic they got busy and forgot. I'm sure you are important to them but they are just busy. I think they mentioned in their newsletter that things would be up and running by this wednesday so you may hear something back after then??

ps, i love my Ittis too

Thanks missy

Aww Kristy thanks for the kind offer, so sweet!..I have emailed them again, so will see what happens now!

BTW I am sooo jealous that you get to go to their warehouse! Bliss!

I wouldnt be jealous, i spend more that way lol!!

I just re-read their newsletter and they dont have internet axcess at the new place yet so maybe that's the hold up?

Hope they respond soon