Thread: Replacing elastic?? Ittis?

Default Replacing elastic?? Ittis?

I have 3 or 4 itti nappies that the elastic is going or is gone in. Is it difficult to replace this? Is there a particular elastic I need to buy to do so? I don't want to get rid of them cause I can't afford to replace them all now.

could you email them to ask if they'll do it for you?

I've been meaning to for ages as my one and only itti sits at the back for 'emergencies only' for the same reason...

You could pop into the nappy thread here and ask if anyone would replace it for you?

The same thing has happened to four of my IB's. I bought them all about a year ago, and they all lost elasticity within weeks of each other. I would also like to know how to repair them.
    Has anyone had any luck with approaching the company to replace IB's that have lost elasticity?
    I had some CT's that lost elasticity after a few months, so I emailed the company. They replaced them, sight unseen, no questions asked! But my IB's are older, so I don't have much hope that the company will replace them.

Im wanting to know he same thing! Its mainly my large ones that DS1 wore and that DS2 needs! Wish i could sew better I would do them for you all lol

Yep, email them, they will replace them for you! Just take a photo of them and put it in the email. I just got about 5 replaced because the elastic was gone and I had had them for about a year

oh cool THanks Heaven
    PS love your quote about affection