Thread: WANTED:: A pattern for Pre-fold nappies

Question WANTED:: A pattern for Pre-fold nappies

I am looking for a pattern for pre-fold nappies... does any one know where I can buy one?

have u googled it? maybe try spotlight too. i know they have patterns for pockets and all in ones. they may have a pre fold pattern there too

There are a few on-line instructions for making prefolds. If you have one at home, you can easily measure it and make one from there- it is basically just a 'sandwich' of two materials with 1/3 in the middle having more layers of absorbent material in the sandwich.

think about the type of materials you want to use- do you want to use snappys? if so, you need material they will grip.
    you want something absorbent in the middle

if you want them to fit into certain covers, measure the cover from back to front ad this will give you the height of the prefold.

I am going to try and make my own prefolds using instructions I found online. It doesn't seem that hard! I have found a relatively simple design which is 2 layers in outer thirds and 4 layers in the middle. You only have to cut out two pieces. I'm going to make them booroi size 2 I think...