Thread: wipes

Default wipes

Hi ladies,

I have made some cloth wipes, and have a spray bottle with water beside the change table for when the wipe needs to be wet. I was just wondering if "water only" was best in the spray bottle, or what others use to wet their wipes. I have heard of mixing some baby wash and baby oil into the water, but was after some feedback from others?

Thanks!

We've just been using water.

You can get different wipes solutions from various WAHM/Nappy stores online.
    Twinkle Lily one is really fab, thing The Nappy Bucket have some too.

Water is fine though, we often just used water.
    Once she was older (9months+) we also put a drop of lavender oil in the water.

I used to put a few drops of baby wash (no more than 1/4 of a teaspoon into the bottle) in mainly just for a tiny bit of scent. But now DS gets the bottle down off the change table and likes to suck out of it (!!!) so we are back to plain water.

We just use water.

hi hon I have a bowl of water as I found that spraying didn't wet them enough. I just have water by itself but when ds had a sore red bottom I used to put hot water in a thermos with salt in it and shake it up, then I'd pore a little bit in at a time so the water was warm and healing for his little bottom. Otherwise just water for us

thanks ladies!
    water it is then