Thread: Blueberry Multi-Fit Covers

Default Blueberry Multi-Fit Covers

Hi

I plan on using cloth nappies once bub's is born and I've started my stash

Just want to know if anybody has used/ is using the blueberry multi-fit covers and any feedback on them. I have bummi prefolds and have a few newborn & small covers to get me started with. Just looking to see if the multi-fits might be a good OSFM option to covers.

TIA

Hello,
    Have not used the blueberry covers, so cant help you there, sorry. I do have a wool swaddlebee cover (M) and PUL and a wool Babybeehind (M) covers than I use over OSFM BBH, swaddlebee and kissavar (sp??!!) fitted nappies, and have found they all work well. The swaddlebee is prob the best fit and nicest finished, and finer wool, but it also cost a lot more than the the BBH. BBH covers are a bit bulker but cover the fitteds with no probs. I've had no leakeage issues with either. I have got a blueberry minky pocket nappy OSFM - and really like it and it seems to be washing up well etc - so have no probs with their quality!

Hope this helps.
    FG

Oh - just went and had a look at the blueberry covers and they look great...maybe after next payday...

Hi Farmgirl

They do look cute don't they think I'll just order a couple to try them out and see how they go with the "containment" - still a few weeks off yet till little one is here and I get to play with everything I've got so far.