Thread: What covers do you love.

Default What covers do you love.

I want to get some more covers for my fitteds as I don't really LOVE any of the ones I have. Any recommendations?

Hi Sarah - we have tots bots covers and are pretty happy with them. We don't have any others but the bummi's covers looked good.

I don't have many, but I like Baby beehinds covers - I haven't had any blowouts with those!

i've got two bummi's covers and they are great.. if you alternate two all day they dont smell... plus they dry so quickly and have very cute patterns on them.

Thanks, might go and have a squiz at them.

What type do you have? Stacinator fleece are good but very bulky. I've also got a Jolmaz fleece cover and am very happy with it

I've got a wonderwrap and the ordinary ones from kmart. I've ordered a BBH cover and I've got an imse vimse here to try and also a nap nap which is great but I have to see what other nappies it fits over. i don't have a lot of fitteds mainly pockets and all in one so I'm still just testing the waters. I had a sugurpeas wool cover but my mum put it through the drier while we were on holidays :-( I've got another here but so far have just used it as a snap in AIO, have it see if it fits over my sugarpeas fitted tonight.

Oh I got to try out my imse vimse yesterday and I love it! It fits over my flats as well as my fitteds and is lovely an trim and soft. Going to have a play with my wool cover today and see what it fits with

Eenees are great!