Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Salve for the treatment of cancer

I heard from him this morning, he said he put the stuff in last night and it's made a small lump and not much pain...waiting, waiting, waiting...

CQ - hope he keeps you in the loop and that he has some positive response. x

CQ, have you heard how DP is going?

He called me today...after nothing since Tues grrrr...he's home now. He said he has a scab but nothing has come out or anything yet and he's not in pain. So maybe it's slow? Or maybe it just made a scab on the skin?? I don't know.. Thanks though, will let you guys know things when I do!!

Good to hear he's not in pain at all. xxx

Can I ask a silly Q did they cut him and put something under the skin? Or is put in his ear? Did a dr do it or his naturopath? Is that even legal?

He decided where he wanted to do it and pierced the skin then put some in there. It's not legal, apparently it's legal in other countries andlegal here for animals but not for people...hmmm.

Default Re: Black Salve for the treatment of cancer

Quote Originally Posted by C~Q View Post
    He decided where he wanted to do it and pierced the skin then put some in there. It's not legal, apparently it's legal in other countries andlegal here for animals but not for people...hmmm.
    This was 5 years ago, I am wondering how it turned out for him? My husband had the same type of tumour I think at the time, amdy mum had Bowell cancer.

Last edited by Linda Quinton; July 1st, 2016 at 09:21 PM. Reason: I didn't get to type anything

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12