View Poll Results: BB Poll: Who Are You Voting For?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Labor

31 42.47%
  • Liberal

11 15.07%
  • Greens

24 32.88%
  • Katter

0 0%
  • Palmer

2 2.74%
  • Family First

0 0%
  • Wikileaks

0 0%
  • Other

4 5.48%
  • Undecided

1 1.37%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BB Election Poll! Who Are You Voting For?

Quote Originally Posted by Zazou View Post
    Kid stands in line for you while you buy cakes, eat sausages, discuss how to vote cards, scratch your bum and then you give them a donation for holding your spot. Love it
    I hope you are scratching your bum after you have your sausages and cakes and not before, otherwise you might end up with a hairy situation

Lol

I voted Greens. The lady giving out the Greens pamphlets was absolutely lovely and we spoke for ages. She told me that a huge majority of the people that she had seen come through had grabbed Liberal how to vote cards.

I miss the snag sizzle and cake stalls... I have not voted in the last 15 years and had food there! The Sunny Coast must think they are too good for that or something :/

The liberal party rep was standing next to the Greens lady today and was SOOOOO rude! Every question I asked the Greens lady was interrupted before she even got a chance to speak. If I didn't have my 3 year old son with me and I wasn't in a such a small town I would have totally told her to get back in her box and to have some manners!

I voted this morning and bought sausages for the kids. went back this arvo with DH (whohad slept this morning after night shift), and the sausage sizzle had closed at 2! had to go buy dodgy sausages and crap white bread and recreate them at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    I miss the snag sizzle and cake stalls... I have not voted in the last 15 years and had food there! The Sunny Coast must think they are too good for that or something :/

The liberal party rep was standing next to the Greens lady today and was SOOOOO rude! Every question I asked the Greens lady was interrupted before she even got a chance to speak. If I didn't have my 3 year old son with me and I wasn't in a such a small town I would have totally told her to get back in her box and to have some manners!
    I handed out how to vote cards for the Greens. I spent a lot of the arvo hanging out with a LNP volunteer who was quite nice. As I left he thanked me for challenging his preconceived notions about Greens supporters. So that was nice.

No food at ours, officially, but I took cupcakes for the other volunteers. I gave them to Greens people by first preference, then Labor, then LNP. Nobody refused

At our booth it seemed a pretty even spread. I think ours will go down to the wire.

We got our sausage sizzle yay I love my post vote sausage

Quote Originally Posted by Cherished View Post
    I don't know where on the sunshine coast you are but the PCYC in Nambour always has heaps of yummy food

Apparently the election sausage sizzle website crashed today, as people logged on to choose where to vote.

We went early then went out for breakfast. I was tempted by the fairy floss bags being sold, but resisted. They were also serving sausages, egg and bacon rolls. No cakes.

We used the Below the Line site to work out our preferences last night and took the print out with us. That's the first time I've done that and it was excellent.

Yep, the Below The Line printout made the process so fast. It was awesome.

Palmer. Why?

Genuine question. I just want to know why you would vote for his party.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12