Thread: Posting threads with disturbing contents

Exclamation Posting threads with disturbing contents

Articles and news stories which contain any disturbing content, especially where it relates to violent and/or abusive treatment of children MUST have a warning in the title for those who are about to read. The warnings should be like these: *warning physical abuse* *warning abuse/death* etc.

It is disturbing to members to click on a new thread and find horrific details of children's abuse. If no warning is present, and disturbing contents are found the thread will be taken off BellyBelly. We do not need to read or hear disturbing contents if we are not able to.

Thank you
    Last edited by suse; November 24th, 2008 at 05:53 PM.

**BUMP**

To let everyone know, we may start giving warnings or deleting threads which are posting items with disturbing contents as this makes a lot more work for everyone. No one wants to read stuff that will upset them.

What happened to this rule? it seems every shocking news story is repeated in here! I don't want to know that a boy accidently killed his brother, for example. Or am I just sensitive???

NO I dont want to know about these things either it tough enough going through daily stuff without having to even read that in a thread heading

Whoops, I was bumping this and then I realised that the thread has been removed. My apologies.

Sorry girls.... I didn't realise I was upsetting anybody!!