Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What's your Flight 370 conspiracy theory?

Default Re: What's your Flight 370 conspiracy theory?

So, apparently those pings weren't pings after all which means they've just spent untold gazillions of hours and dollars looking in THE WRONG PLACE! *facepalm*

Which just goes back to what I've been saying all along about checking that data & interrogating the assumptions/interpretations they've made.

Ah. I can't stand it. All those poor families who would be thinking this is just another wild goose chase.

I heard that this morning too. Seems like they may as well just randomly fly over various parts of the ocean, it would have the same result. Did anyone else hear the theory that the reason it took so long to come to light in full, and the reason they looked in the wrong spot for so long is because they were hiding the fact that they accidentally shot it down during a military exercise?

Can I just say I stick to my original theory on this one.

What was your original theory? I can't spot it ...

That's because I didn't post it.

I think it wasn't a malfunction. I think a third party was involved. And either the right authorities know and don't know how to deal with it. Or they don't know and it's essentially like looking for a needle in a haystack. I'd say the latter.

I hope the families get closure. But at this point I don't think that's going to happen.

Fair enough.

No matter what it was, it's awful

Default Re: What's your Flight 370 consiparcy theory?

Quote Originally Posted by wysiwyg View Post
    I agree, I was talking about it with DH - about how it is possible to lose something the size of a plane, he was saying he had watched some show about aeroplanes disappearing in the Bermuda Triangle, and apparently there is to do with a fault line in the earths crust where some gas bubbles up and causes all debris and whole planes to sink rapidly and be drawn into the fault line itself, and therefore never ever be discovered. Is called the Methane Bubbling effect apparently and on a site I was looking at it also said

"And if some really large bubbles of methane gas were to rise in the atmosphere and then get sucked into the engines of a jet, they could make a nasty explosion"

So Methane Bubbles causing the plane to crash and then sinking/disappearing the debris - is my theory. (Would think the area round there must have a few fault lines, underground volcanoes etc?)
    I am sticking with the above.

But that doesn't explain the turning back.

I am so devastated for the families affected by this tragedy, they will never get the closure they need to properly deal with this!

As for what really happened....well, will we ever really know? I think the gov'ts have handled the release of information (or lack of) very badly from the start. I have always felt that they were hiding crucial information from the public. Now I have no idea what really happened. But I honestly believe that one of the gov'ts do know what happened and it is all being covered up for some reason! The public will never know the truth and the plane will never be found!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456