Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shopping cart covers - did you use/need them?

Default Re: Shopping cart covers - did you use/need them?

I never bothered with one, It was just another thing that I would have to lug around and to be honest my very solid heavy child and a nappy bag/handbag was enough to juggle.

I also believe they need to be exposed to germs to achieve a better immune system, no anti bacterial anything in my house (I do have a clean home but just not anti bacterial products).

I live in a place where most of you would be horrified lol. I am a germophobe, but have had to modify my habit living here :P
    I have just carried my babies until they could sit safely, and then even my most 'mouthy' child has never, ever put their mouth on/licked the trolley.
    If you really don't think you could cope with the thoughts of what might happen 'if' then yes you should get one, but to me the risk was low. There are plenty of places to get germs.

Just thought I'd update. We decided not to buy one. Frankly I can't be bothered lugging it around. For now I'm wearing her in the carrier, once she can sit I'll pop her into the seat and let her build up some immunity. ;-)

Cheers for all your input!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12