Thread: Devastated.

Default Devastated.

Just want people's advice and opinions.
    I have a darling daughter who was born in Oct 08. She was our miracle baby as she took 16 months of trying and clomid tablets.
    I then put the implanon in and took it out in April 11. Was pregnant the month after. I started bleeding at 5 weeks and miscarried.

We started trying again in Jan 13 and on Friday, I got a positive result. My lmp was 30 June so I calculated I was 5 weeks again. The positive was confirmed by a blood test.
    I went for a follow up blood test today and the pregnancy test was negative.
    No hcg levels were given.

I have all the symptoms of an early pregnancy, nausea, fatigue, off food.

Go said I should see aunt flow within 1-2 weeks. If I don't come back and we will do a repeat test.

I have no bleeding, discharge and only mild cramping. I have everything crossed that the bloods were wrong but the chance of that happening is less than 1%.

I feel so disappointed and heartbroken.

So sorry I have everything crossed for a sticky one for you x

Thank you but I have a feeling that aunt flow will visit soon. I just don't know how to feel.

I think that's normal Hun x take some time for yourself at this time maybe a massage or something?

I'm sorry you are going through this, I hope you can take it easy & look after yourself

My best friend is telling me to keep my hopes up that AF won't arrive but it's not a high chance that the blood test was wrong!