Thread: Is that how it should look?

Default Is that how it should look?

Amelia's birth certificate just arrived (as I was looking at a rainbow, btw!) and as expected, Ianto's name is on it... But it doesn't look right to me. Maybe I'm just being silly, but it looks as if they have his name as "Ianto stillborn" - there's nothing breaking up his name and the word "stillborn", not even a hyphen or something. Is that what it should look like?

Also, I'm sure on my brothers' certificates, my middle name was included. Shouldn't Ianto's be on Amelia's?

I just had a look at the ones for my kids and there isn't anything on theirs separating their name from their age, not even a comma. But they do have their middle names on there. If you aren't happy with it, send it back - with DS1 they screwed up his birth certificate so we called them to complain and they redid it

jack and lukes have katy rose so her full name

Agh, of course, usually the age is there, isn't it? You'd think they'd at least capitalise the word, wouldn't you? :-/ It doesn't look right... I'm looking at his right now, and it's got "Stillbirth" a big space away from his other information.

Ah well, it's alright I suppose. No huge stress. I might give them a call about the middle name though

Sent from my iPhone so forgive the speelung misstacks

ok I just checked my boys ones again on Jacks it has Katy Rose (double space) deceased
    on Lukes it has Katy Rose (double space) stillbirth Jack Robert (double space) 3 years

oh wow, sorry to hack the thread, but it didn't even occur to me that if I had another child, Josiah would be mentioned on their birth certificate as well? i mean, it makes sense of course he would, he would still be their brother! but wow.....just hadn't thought about that. sorry Tenibear, no advice just massive agree with the others if you're not happy with it though, maybe give them a call? xxx

You know, when you posted that photo on Fb, I thought the same thing. I wasn't going to mention it, so I'm glad you did

Definitely call them, Ianto should have the right to have his full name on his sister's birth certificate xx

i would get the full name my kids certificates have
    Anthony James deceased
    they do make it look part of the nameno seperation of sorts

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

My kids have Noah stillborn. I can post a pic in FB if you'd like to see.

This post was brought to you by Lisa's iPhone. Keeping Lisa sane since 2011.

Oh, I just realised this is an old post! (I was on my phone before). Oh well, I posted a pic on my FB anyway. I too found it strange that 'Stillborn' wasn't separated by a hyphen as well as that the 'S' in Stillborn was not capital.