Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Parenting after Loss or Miscarriage Jan/Feb 2011

I know. It's like someone moved all the furniture out, took the photos down & opened a Maccas in our old home. It's sad. But it is what it is. If Kelly really lives her talk she will show integrity and honesty & deal with this fully.

Just wanted to say a sad little goodbye to this thread.........

Me too. I've come to turn the lights out one last time. I hope that the new caretakers of the M & L forum will treat my "baby" well. We had some tragic times, some fun times but mostly soul ful times in here.

I hope Kelly's vision continues to blossom. Good luck Kelly - I wish you well, prosperity & happiness on your journey.

This is sad... but my dear friends, its not the end of the road for us, we will be friends for many years to come xxx

So much of my life has been shared here. The good, the bad and the downright ugly. I am forever grateful for the friends it has given me. Five years is a long time.

I have posted a goodbye thred/msg for spring and inanna seeing as the other threads were closed and I didnt have a chance to comment.

Michelle honey yes in 5 years we have been through much and you my darling friend more so. I cannot imagine my life without you girls, we come as one - its all or nothing IMO. So ladies, I'll see you ladies in a new life, and hopefully IRL in Syd soon xxx

Goodbye PAML....

Before you all vanish, I just wanted to thank you for the small bits of advice here and there that you gave me when I popped in losing my mind. It is so hard, so unbelievably incredibly hard to do this mummy gig when your life has been touched by the awful reality of babyloss.

Thank you all so much. If any of you would like another facebook friend, mine is open.

Jayne - Your words are have touched my heart deeper than you know. Luv you.

This is my last post here too. I hope that another group of strong women take up the most fulfilling position of helping those that have suffered loss. You've got massive shoes to fill but I have faith that there will be some level of support here.

Jayne - Absolutely loved your post hun.. you're incredible and hopefully we'll find a way to get you onto FB.. otherwise, we'll devise another plan.. as things aren't the same without you around.

Everyone else... this saddens me so much and will also be my last post. I can't beleive it's come to this.. you have all helped me more than you'll ever know.. this place got me through some pretty tough times too... never thought it would end like this. So disappointing. Anyway.. as everyone else keeps saying.. see you on the flip side... LOL! You're all amazing and our journey will continue... and it WILL be better than ever!!!

Kel xxx

My relationship with BB has been more than this thread. This thread is an integral part of it, but it's not ALL of it.

I'm saddened, but I'm staying.

BW

I don't know if you guys even remember this but I petitioned the mods to create this thread. We only had the pregnancy threads for a long time and then after all our babies were born we were all kind of floating about with no real 'home'. It was after the BB newsletter where Spring's birth story was published and there was an article about the difficulties of parenting after loss. So I put on my big girl panties and, knowing they'd rejected the idea many, many times before, asked for this Parenting after Loss thread. And they LISTENED, they actually listened and followed through with it. I was so overjoyed to finally have a proper home for us to continue our journeys together. And oh what journeys they have been huh??

So yeah, I'm sad. Very, very sad. And although I have had other safe corners on BB throughout the years, none have ever compared to this one. This has alwasy been HOME.

But I have seen this coming. I knew my time on BB was coming to an end, I've known it for a long time. You girls were the only reason I kept coming back. And so I am grateful that we have reached the point in our journey where our friendships have outgrown these boards and spread out into our 'real' lives in the big bad world outside. So this isn't good bye really. It's 'be seeing you'.

Bring on July.

Willow I most certainly do remember you doing your best to find us all a new "home" and I'm eternally thankful for that and the fact that the mods at the time did listen.
    I'm not too sure what I want to say as I'm still very lost for words..Anyway I want to thank each and every single one of you for all the love and support and encouragement I've needed to keep on going and I have said it many many times before that I really don't know where I would be today if it wasn't for all of you here.

Jayney Your post is just beautiful and I thank you even though you made me cry

Anyway BB unfortunately has lost its "homely" feel about it for me and that's pretty sad. So I'll be off too.

To those of you who are moving on... I wish you all the best in your parenting journey. May your relationships with your little ones be full of adventure and joy. A special huge "thanks" to both Spring and Inanna for their beautiful contribution to these threads. I appreciate the dedication, support and hope you've shared so freely here.

For those who would like it, the new thread to give and receive support on your parenting journey after saying goodbye to a child, can be found here.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910