Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Parenting After Loss or Miscarriage November 2010

MAKO _ Woo Hoo WTG Sage!!! I think he is such a clever boy. With my 2 girls, I got these special waterproof bedmat things from ebay. I think the store was called Bedazzled & you get them in all different designs. We had a Cinderella & a Pooh Bear one. I just popped those on their beds & I let them decide when to stop wearing the night time nappies. I would always make sure they did a wee before they went to bed & I would get them up to have a wee when I went to bed - usually around 10pm-ish? Claudia was a bit different though & for a while I used to set my alarm for 1am to get her up for a wee. They both went fine, I would just pick them up out of bed, carry them to the loo, plonk them on & they would cuddle against my leg as they were too drowsy to hold themselves up & I would just say 'do a wee for Mummy'. It worked a gem for my 2. When they started taking longer to do the wee before I went to bed, I sorta just left them to go through & they were fine. HTH!!!

Sorry for such a quick post, I have dinner happening.

Love Jayne xx

That's great news Mako.

Ollie has been out of nappies for a few months now but since he's been sick we've put him back in pull ups. The wake up for a wee backfired for us. He would get so upset about being woken it wasn't worth the trouble. He just holds on. Sometimes it's 12 hours and no word of the lie he wees about 1 litre when he wakes up. We started because he told us he didn't want nappies anymore so very similar to Sage. My tip is to double sheet the bed. We do waterproof lining, sheets, waterproof lining, sheet. That way if they do have an accident you just have to whip off the top two layers and change the blaket. Much easier then fiddiling around in the middle of the night.

Time for a new thread ladies. You'll find it here

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819