Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Parenting After Loss or Miscarriage November 2010

I'm on standby, and I'm soooo freaking excited! I saw Kelly yesterday, and she was looking amazing But all going to plan, bub should be out in the world by now, we just have to wait for Kel to get back to her room and text. I don't have to go out until midday, so there should be no problem with me posting the BA as soon as I get the message.

Deb, I will text you

Jayne, I think you made the right decision

Anna, so sorry to hear about your friend

Stalking Kelly! Thankyou Janie! xxx
    I'm very very excited for you Kelly! You were who I first thought of when I woke up this morning!!!!

No news yet ladies, I promise to post as soon as there is!

Can't wait Janie xxoo

I'm so happy for you today Kelly, don't want to be a spoiler.................. waiting for Janie to post the BA................ it's very exciting!!!

A beautiful baby has landed safely in Kelly's arms!!!

Love Jayne

Awwwww thats such beautiful news..... ladies, am I the only one blubbering in here...... the safe arrival of a new baby to any of us, who have lost, is always the most wonderful news, happy tears - well done Kelly!!! Love Lee xoxoxo

You're in safe company Lee, blubbering happening my end............

Congratulations Kelly! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh a little boy; two boys is just the best. I bet he is just beautiful, and I bet you are in awe.

Yay!!!

Congratulations Kelly, Ryann and Luke!! So excited for you babe and remembering this very special time with fond memories. So amazing to finally hold them in your arms. I can't wait to see pics!!!

Freya - I was so sorry to read of your friends heartbreaking news. You are a wonderful friend and I know you will do whatever you can to support her. A special for you too, so very sad

Spring - You're awesome. Just saying.

Jayne - I would keep her home too. I don't think at 3 it's worth this anxiety. L is 3 and has never been to the dentist. Our dentist told us to start bringing him with us in the next 12 months or so just to have a ride on the chair and to get used to coming but they wouldn't do anything at this stage unless there were concerns (there aren't). I'm so glad you've made some friends! I can't tell you how much better things are for me now that I've made some nice friends with some of the mums at school...and now I'm moving away! LOL

First week solo went OK - as usual L ramped up the antics a notch or three cause daddy wasn't here He is unwell with croup so that wouldn't be helping.

Dh is home today, so only a short week but he is gone again over the weekend, all of next week and the weekend after that too. Oh joy. He has gone to finally get his tattoos done of the boys' handprints and names and I didn't know until this morning, but he is getting a tattoo for our angel baby too. I bawled my eyes out when he told me that I just didn't realise he thought about our baby that much after all this time, you know? I'm a bit nervous to see it when he gets home, I don't know why really. Still hurts so much after all this time and reminds me again of my beautiful friends who are feeling much more recent heartache

Anyway, just popping in to share in the excitement of our newest addition's arrival...cluck, cluck! LOL
    Last edited by Willow; November 11th, 2010 at 12:56 PM.

Just wanted to request............ if there are any Campbell pics going around, can somebody pretty please e-mail them to me? Ta!

Jayne - I haven't seen any pics of the little man yet. I hope we get to see them soon

Willow - You know I bawled out of no where the other day thinking about the twins we lost. I have no idea why either.

Jayne, I've only had a MMS, should I send it to you?

I've spoken to Kelly this afternoon, she was feeling pretty ordinary after the section (as well as during it!). She found out why tonight, I'll let her fill you in on what happened. Lets just say we're all very lucky she was in such fantastic hands! Campbell is very very cute, I've seen a pic of him all snuggled up having skin to skin with Kelly.....adorable!!! I'm off to see her tomorrow, will let you know how it goes, although I'm sure Kelly will pop in at some stage when she's up to it.

Hello!!!! Will be quick as I'm in a bit of pain and Ryann is telling me off for being on the computer - LOL. Thanks Janie for posting the BA and keeping everyone informed. Campbell is just the most gorgeous little bub... we're soooo happy, so proud and so in love!! I can't believe it's finally happened. He's pretty much slept ALL day... been an absolute dream.. hope it stays that way!! I gave everyone a pretty big scare on the operating table too.. my heart nearly stopped beating just before they started the c-section.. I think it was a combination of the drugs and my anxiety levels.... but the OB said that we're extremely lucky to have had one of the best anaethasist (sp?) who got the situation under control... she said not many of them would of been capable of that and I would of been in serious trouble. Apparently its not something that really ever happens so it was really quite scary. They were just amazing though.. all the staff.. they remained so calm and we really had no idea what was happening... although I haven't ever felt like that before, it was not good and I knew something was going on. Very, very scary stuff. I can't do anything the easy way can I... always has to be a drama!!

So anyway, all good now.. I'm really sore and so incredibly tired... probably from all the drugs they had to pump into me to get my heart back on track! Have had a very restful day today though, so all good.

Love to you all and thanks so much for all your thoughts and well wishes... means the world to me.

Jayne - I can't get my email working.. but have put some pics on FB.. I know you can't access it but maybe someone can pull them off FB and email them to Jayne for me. In the meantime.. I'll send you the mms pic.

Kel xxxxx

Far out Kelly! My heart was racing reading your post. I'm so so so happy you and Campbell are ok. Congratuations on the birth of your baby boy. I bet he is just perfect.

2 boys is just delightful. We can compare notes.

Rest up Hun and enjoy this extra special time.

Spring xx

ps I love his name.

Wow Kelly. I am so glad that you are ok and Campbell is devine!!! I have goose bumps.

Michelle - Thank you so much for helping me with Eva tonight. I really can't thank you enough. I can only wish for you the most awesome sleep!!! xxoo

I missed the new thread! My goodness you have all been chatting up a storm!

Kelly, congratulations on the arrival of Campbell! I love the name! I hope you feel better soon, and I'm very glad to hear everything turned out ok in the end.

Anyway, I'm floating in my traditional night-time codeine haze so I won't post more than that. Having insomnia on top of chronic pain truly sucks.

BW

Hey Ladies,

KELLY _ Thank you SO much for the mms & also to Michelle for sending it to me via Skype. Campbell is just so adorable & his skin is so milky!!! Luke is so olive, it's bizarre how that happens doesn't it? Campbell looks so sweet & lovely & snuggly & just overall all chilled out. Don't tell me things about your heart nearly stopping, I don't handle things like that very good. Lets just say it was beating wildly! I have goosebumps like Bek, just thinking about it. What does Luke think of his new brother?

WILLOW _ I think that's absolutely adorable about the tattoos & especially of the angel bub. It goes to show, that things affect them as well, even if they don't show it. I hope the tattoo's are beautiful.

AFM _ Just a quick one for me, I am all snotted up & feeling very crapola & we are off to Beijing tonight. Getting washing dry is becoming tricky because it's cold during the days so I'm frantically trying to get all the washing done & the apartment tidy. I hate coming back from being away to a messy house! I'm about to head out & grab some groceries & then I'm parking up on the lounge for the rest of the day. Once I get the kids from school it's taxi to the airport, to meet Alan & off to Beijing. I'm excited, because I love Beijing, but I just feel so blergh.

Oh & just quickly BW, when Jess was in hospital with her all-throughout-her-body-infections & her renal abscess, they were giving her 2mL of oxycodeine (sp?), & I can't believe how just 2mL sent her into fairy dust land. It was incredible. She would be literally chattering her teeth with pain & fever one minute & about 10 mins after that dose, she would be all chilled out - almost like she was drunk! It was quite scary, but also so good to see her with that relief from the pain. So when you posted about your codeine-haze, I could completely understand.

Love Jayne xx

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast