Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Parenting After Miscarriage or Loss - February 2010

Janie - you and bub are in my prayers always, Take care my love..my money is on pink

Michelle - All the best for Thursday

Hi all

Spring - I hope your DH is ok

*sneaks in*
    Just wanted to pop in and wish you all the very best Janie, you have done an awesome job and will have pretty much hit the 34 week mark which is just fabulous and will make a huge difference. Send ing your wee one lots of fatty vibes and I hope that everything goes smoothly Wenesday afternoon, great to hear the 'roids have been started

Take care xxoo
    *sneaks out*

Wow Janine, that is such exciting news. You've done such an amazing job keeping bub tucked in until 34wks. I'm glad they are keeping you in until your c sect, you are in safe hands. Only two more sleeps until you get to meet bub. My money is on blue. Sending you a cuddle

Huge thanks ladies . And deb, you're a mind reader, i was going to ask you to post in my iugr thread, thank you so much! Spring, i too am so glad to be here. I feel a bit nervous for my baby tonight. Mum brought ds in which was wonderful, so great to see him, my poor little boy . So much going through our minds. I vaccillate wildly between being really excited, really scared, a bit ****ed off, and just a bit nervous. No doubt will be back in tomorrow to vent some more! Nighty night xoxo

Janie, you will be in my thoughts. CS are not that bad so try not to worry about that aspect.

Got my fingers crossed for you Janie!

Janie I agree with Laney about the C/S. I had one with Sage and you know what??? I absolutely loved it. I'm not too sure why but I'm thinking it was because he was tiny due to IUGR caused by my placenta and I knew once he was out he'd be in very very safe hands. I also wasn't in any pain whatsoever once the spinal wore off. The nurses kinda forced me to take 1 panadol each day for a couple of days after it lol. I know everyone is different but just wanted to share a little bit of my experience with you. If you want to know more I'm more than happy to tell you
    I know its not your ideal birth choice but hunny as you know the welfare of your baby is the most important thing at the moment. I hope that doesn't sound harsh or anything cos thats not what I'm wanting to sound like.
    Anyway I hope you're resting up and know that you and your bubba are in my thoughts

Lisa How are you doing? Have the movements increased? Thinking of you too

Megsmum I'm sorry to hear you and DD2 aren't well. I hope you both recover very soon

ACDC last night was fantastic although the crowd weren't as good..GRRR. I was under the impression that these events are non smoking....well how wrong I was cos about 15 people in the row infront and behind us smoked all night long How inconsiderate and that was even after some security came and chatted them all. Anyway apart from that it was a great night. We didn't get home til after 2am and I've only had a few hours sleep. I'd better get going..have a heap of things to do this morning while I'm child free

OMG Janie - I thought something must of been happening!!! So exciting but I understand how nervous and worried you are. We're all thinking of you and can't wait to hear the news. Take care and will await some more news soon.

Kel xxx

Janie - good luck hon, a scary and exciting time, Deb's right - you are where you both need to be now, will be thinking of you xoxo

Spring - sorry about your DH, as you say things could have been worse, glad he is safe home with you now, getting some tlc. Your post made me feel sick, as someone who has had a nightmare phonecall myself, it really brings up those horrible memories (sorry not wanting you to feel bad) - I just understand how you would have felt/reacted. Hope things are going okay with your "3" babies

AFM, really not feeling good, so won't go on about it hope things pick up soon tho.

Lee xo

Janie - Ooooooh my! You and bub are in my prayers. I am excited that you will be meeting your beautiful babe tomorrow but I am nervous for you too You are in the best place and all will be fine. I look forward to reading your BA - my money is on BLUE!! (so therefore you will have a girl...bwwahahaha!)

Mako - Glad you enjoyed the concert! Blah about the smokers though, pet hate of mine especially since DH quit.

Megs - I hope DD2 is better soon. Just when you wanted more sleep huh?! Poor things.

Spring - How is DH going?

Lisa - I hope that bub of yours is bouncing around in there reassuring mummy.

Lee - We're here if you want to talk about it??

Things going well here. DS1 was nearly sold to the highest bidder yesterday so let's hope today is better! LOL. Still doing well with the TTing and we're actually getting a decent nights sleep most night, although Sunday night was a shocker - it was disgustingly hot so I'm not surprised D didn't sleep well, DH and I didn't either. I am officially OVER summer at this point and longing for cold winter days snuggled up in jeans and cardies! LOL.

Janie - your in safe hand sweety, and you have done such a wonderful job!! C/S at FPH was good for me, they took good care of me and miss a. I hope bubby is nice and healthy even if he is a bit small.. he?? OMG thats a sign, me thinks its blue!!

Me - movements still slow but im getting noticeable movement at least once per hour. I feel soooo tired today all i want to do is sleep..

Good luck for Thurs Michelle..

Gotta fly, BBL to check on everyone

Lis xx

to both Megsmum and Lee. I hope you both have a wonderful day

Time for a new thread ladies.

Please continue chatting here http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...ml#post2195876

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718