Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Parenting after Miscarriage or Loss ~ February/March 2010

Lee - sweety, i cannot imagine what you have been through and now with a new bub your emotions are probably higher than ever hence the feeling of accumulated grief. I know my gran lost our grandfather at a young age, she had 3 small children and she always told the story of how she had to soldier on in the beginning, but then some years later the real grief had hit her, after she was remarried. Take it easy on yourself darling and I hope your MIL will be an angel sent to you in your time of need and give you the little boost you need emotionally and physically.

Janie - OMG hun Im nervous for you! Im sure bub will be perfectly fine and you will come through the c/s like a star. Please know I am thinking of you and sending your little one some healthy chubby bubby vibes and some peace and serenity to you special lady as you prepare to welcome your little baby into this world.

Kelly

Deb: PMSL at the matchmaking effort, glad Lucy is ok though.

AFM - have to go have a shower and get DD organised, off to the shops to get some things for bub and I have an OB appt. Will bbl to hopefully catch some special news from Janie xx

Lisa

Janie I'm wishing you and Bub all the very best for today. I can't wait to see your B.A.
    Sending you lots of supportive hand holding vibes today hun.

I'll be back later to catch up with everyone. I have to drive down to Gosford to pick something up.

Sneaking on from work (while teaching a class!) to check on Janie... Can't stay too long.

Just wanted to add that I'm still worried about Sam's balls. Opposite problem to Willow and Spring in that they seem really small... and don't seem to have come down properly still. Think I'll get DH to get the referral to the surgeon and have him checked out properly, not overly happy with the wait and see approach the paed is taking!

BW

Janie I am not sure what time this afternoon your baby's birth is - but my candle has been lit since your text last night (or should I say this morning!!!!) ... I have prayed hard & long - & am seeing you smiling and happy with a healthy little baby... This is your day & your baby's day. Enjoy it & know you are both in the best of hands...

I wish so much I could be there to kiss your head and squeeze your hand & gaze in awe at your new little one...

Lee: Thankyou so much for your PM. I will reply today it's just been frantic here & I feel grateful & blessed to have such a beautiful friend in you...
    What you are experiencing isn't unusual but painful & tough none the less... You have had a lot of grief & sometimes that comes out when we can't understand why. Just know though that if it is coming up now it's the right time for you. Perhaps it could be the realisation of what you have now & that you thought it would be different with your first husband who you lost & loved so deeply. It's a grief of dreams, expectaions as well as the person and the life you had...

I want you to know that I am here - always... Our Goodbye babies have brought us together in a way that no person on Earth could ever do... They gave us each other amongst the amazing gifts that they gave. You are safe, supported & loved in here - always...

Janie - You've been in my thoughts constantly. Just know that you have a massive amount of love and support with you right now..

Deb.. just had to very quickly reply to say that you're such an amazing person. The last sentence of your post just made me cry.. what a beautiful thing to say.. you have such a wonderful way with words and truely are a beautiful person. Thank you.

No word from Janie yet.. am checking my phone every five minutes!!!! I can't stop thinking about her and am so nervous!!

Kel xxx

Sounds like the mobile phone brigade is well and truly on high alert

I am a grumpy woman at the moment with such a short fuse. DS is pushing my buttons and I am not managing it well Lack of sleep and lack of support are just making me less than happy with my parenting. And DS is refusing to nap so I am without the rejuvenation of a nap Scan tomorrow is causing me the usual levels of stress and I just don't feel like I am much use here (or anywhere) in this mood. Add to it all that I haven't seen or spoken to DH for more than 5 minutes for the past week and I am over it all.

On the good side - DD took her first consecutive steps yesterday and we are visiting the IL's this weekend so there should be a few minutes just for me.

Lee So much I want to say but the words just won't come.

Deb I love happy gas!!! It makes for the best child procedures - you never know what skeleton they will let out of the closet

BBL when there is some news. A few of us are on stand-by to announce the pending arrival!!!!

Gotta dash to pick up DD1 from school, but just wanted to wish Janie all the very best for today - thinking of you xx

Michelle - Hugs hun and all the best for your scan tomorrow. Will be thinking of you!

Still no news from Janie!!! I told her in a message last night that the race would be on to post the BA!!! LOL.... I can't wait to hear the news but equally, I can't wait to see who 'wins' and gets to post it!!! PMSL. Should be fun. I desperately need to clean the house though, so might be out of the race for a while!!!

Kel xxx

Waiting....waiting....patiently, I promise!

Pacing the cyber halls here......

Me too... Phone hasn't left my clutches....

Waiting too...I am sure we won't hear anything until later this evening though.

Man I just want to come in and do some persies and give a few of you a hug, but my girls are full atm

I want to de more personals too Bek - I just don't have it in me DS is making this past few weeks really, really hard. And yet yesterday he was a sweet little man who gave cuddles to the old nanny's 2mo baby ALL DAY!!! So beautiful. Just wish I had a good day or two occasionally.

Kel - the race might be on but she is setting us up for a call during the witching hour DS hasn't slept so I have no chance

Willow - I'm NOT waiting patiently But waiting ...... and waiting ..............

BBL - children eating then bath and (maybe) bed before I get to pack to go away for the weekend.

HI Ladies,

Sorry, I'm not up to speed on everything, have had some 'Jayne Time' the last couple of weeks as I haven't been coping overly well, but I'm back on track again now!

I have missed you all, hope you have missed me!

Looks like we are waiting for a BA so I'm very excited!

Love Jayne

PS _ It's my curly girls birthday tomorrow! She is THREE! Where on earth did that time go???

Jayney poo - we have missed you but I also understand the need for *me* time. I just wish I could get some

Stalked BB and FB dont know what else to do, and I bet the BA is going to come right in the middle of dinner or something and ill miss it!! Janie - hope all is going well sweety xx

Me- had OB appt today, baby is now head down (and it seems to really hurt and put pressure on my pubic bone!) and ctg shows all is well. Going for another scan on Wed next week before my next appt as OB wants to check bubby's growth etc and re check c/s scar (she is over cautious me thinks!). But otherwise having some mild contractions here and there but nothing to write home about.

Jayne - nice to have you back sweets

OK ill try and pop in later for the BA

Lis xx

Janie has her bubs!

Daniel James weighing 1500g or 3lb 5oz family doing well and Daniel is off to scn

Janie wants to thank all you special ladies in here who showed support
    Last edited by Loula; February 24th, 2010 at 04:36 PM.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast