1234513 ...

thread: Parenting after Miscarriage or Loss ~ February/March 2010

Oct 2005
    A Nestle Free Zone... What about YOU?

Wooooooooot HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying & can't type....

BellyBelly Member

Aug 2006
    Melbourne

Man.. you're quick Lou!!! Was on the phone to my Mum when the text came through... so exciting. I was getting worried and got desperate and sent her a message not long before the annoucement came through.. hope she didn't mind!! I can't believe it's a boy.. I was sure it was going to be a girl.. but I never get it right.

Jayne - I was getting worried about you and was ready to send you a text too... glad to hear you had some 'Jayne' time and hope everything is ok. Big hugs.

Kel xx

BellyBelly Member

Jan 2006
    Melb, Vic

Welcome little Daniel !! Oh how wonderful, hope Janie and our new little boy are doing well!! Told you it would be blue

Lou - please let us know how the little man is going in SCN as soon as you know and pass on my love to Janie. PS look at your ticker missy!! That is soo fabulous

Dec 2005

Oh congratulations Janie and welcome to Daniel! Im so glad he is here and doing as well as can be for an early arrival. Thinking of you all xxx

Oct 2006
    home sweet home.

Janie I am overjoyed to hear of the safe arrival of you little boy Daniel. I hope he contiues to grow stronger by the day. How exciting, both our boys are close in age as are we! I am so happy for you hun!

BellyBelly Member

Mar 2006
    Perth

OMG congrats Janie, what wonderful news!! Tears here too. I hope you are going well and that Daniel is out of SCN as soon as possible. I am sending all my best wishes to you and your darling new boy sweetie.

Will be back tomorrow for persies, have slow internet now and have no patience as on my own with the kiddies tonight!

Jan 2006
    Sydney

Sounds like the night for it Bun

BellyBelly Member

Apr 2007
    Hobart

Janie - CONTRAGULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Little Daniel must be a tiny gorgeous man! I, too, hope he continues to grow strong and you get to take him home before too long, hope you are recovering yourself okay, and it wasn't all too overwhelming, take care, hugs xoxoxo

Thanks gorgeous girls for your encouraging words, have had a bit of a shocker of a day, ended up very ill, both ends, feel a bit better tonight - looks like the big fat ugly grief monster has struck again, and I'm purging - I know from experience, I'll come good again, I guess there's no way of avoiding the strikes?? Great day for my DH to be away too, sigh sigh. Janie's news certainly has brighted me up, hope to see some piccies soon! I'm trying to find the answers I need in Flynn's sweet face. Deb and Lisa, am thinking about your words, they really help. As most of us already know, your grief never truly goes - I have moments when it all seems so fresh and new, and to loose a DH was to loose an entire way of life, still struggle with that on a daily basis.

Love to all, Lee xo

Jul 2006
    Logan

Congtrates Janie on the arrival of Daniel. I hope you are both ok and doing well

Apr 2007
    NSW

Congrats Janie and welcome to little Daniel! Enjoy your new little man and hope he is out of SCN and home really soon Well done!

Oct 2005
    A Nestle Free Zone... What about YOU?

Big big big squishy heartfelt cuddles Lee....

Aug 2006

So, so, so happy and relieved to hear little Daniel has arrived and is doing well

I admit that the idea of a 3lb baby kinda freaks me out a bit having had such big boys myself, he must be soooo tiny and sooo delicate, I think I'll cry when I see a pic of the little fella.

Janie - Congratulations my beautiful friend. I can't wait to hear from you about your special day Rest up, I hope you have a brilliant recovery from the c/s and can spend as much time as possible with your beautiful boy.

Baby Daniel - Grow strong little man, your mummy, daddy and big brother can't wait to take you home

Lee - I cannot even begin to imagine what you're going though but want to send you this I hope you are feeling better, tomorrow is a new day

Jan 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA

Congratulations Janie and welcome to the world Daniel!

Jul 2006
    Logan

Lee - I hope you are ok soon

Sep 2006

Congratulations Janie and family on the arrival of your gorgeous little boy Daniel I wish you a speedy recovery and hope Daniel is out of SCN as soon as he can be. I'm so happy for you hun

Lee I don't have the right words hun so I'm just going to send you a and wish I could take away your pain

Jul 2006
    Melbourne

Thank you, all of you wonderful women! Sorry you all had to wait, Daniel was born an hour later than expected (surprise surprise lol), and you all know what it's like afterwards. OMG, i so didn't mean the ba to be a race! I just figured that the three of you are all busy women, and that way would ensure someone doing it fairly quickly lol. We are so so proud of our little guy, he is amazing. And he looks sooo much like his big brother! I watched him being born via a mirror, and i got to be the one to announce that he is a boy! Very happy about that . I'll try to do updates in his ba thread as well, so i'll try not to repeat myself, so as to save time lol. So so ecstatic though, just missing my teeny boy, cannot wait to get into scn this morning for our cuddles!

BellyBelly Member

Aug 2006
    Melbourne

Janie - I'm so thrilled for you guys... and love the name too!! I was thinking about you all day and praying that everything was going to be ok. What a little fighter you've there.. I'm so proud of him and can't wait to come and see you guys. I'll give you a little bit of time to adjust and for the family and close friends to come in though. But if the visitors are a bit scarse (as we spoke about the other day).. just send me a message and I'll come straight down!!! So exciting.

I've had more tears too.. I was talking to Luke this morning about N getting a little brother and that you had the baby and he straight away said "I want a little baby too.. maybe a sister.. out of Mummy's tummy"... broke my heart... but it's so sweet at the same time and we are so, so happy for you!!!

Kel xxx

Aug 2006

Janie - I can't believe you're posting you nutter! Enjoy your cuddles

Kelly - I'm so sorry, that must have been very hard. I hope Luke has his little brother or sister very, very soon

1234513 ...