Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Parenting after Miscarriage or loss ~ July 2010

KELLY _ Only one sleep to go my love! I'm sure you have everything packed & are now counting down the hours until you head off to the hospital! I hope you have a nice dinner planned for you & Ryann & Luke & tomorrow night can celebrate as a family of 4 - hospital style of course!!! Best of luck love & I Can't wait to receive your text. I'm on the same time zone as Perth, but you can text me wheneve you like! xx

Kelly, good luck for tomorrow, Im so excited for you and cant wait to hear if baby is pink or blue!

Sorry to be a downer but oh girls I need your help

One of my close friends just lost her baby at 20wks. I dont know specifics as she sent me a FB msg, I havent had a chance to talk to her yet. Im so heartbroken for them, they had been trying for awhile and already had one loss at 12wks and a 5yo DD. The pregnancy was going so well. She has been a huge support to me from when Jett was a baby, especially when I had such an awful time nearly losing Ripley and all the pre term labour problems. I just feel so useless, Ive told her to call me day or night to talk or just cry, but she just moved to Townsville and Im in Sydney so physically I cant do anything.
    I was thinking of buying her a beautiful bracelet as a memory gift, I found a US website that has the most amazing loss memorial jewellery Ive had my eye on for myself. Being that I have never been through stillbirth I dont know if it would be appropriate.

God Im so upset, I just want to hop on a flight and go and hug her until the pain eases just a little for her.

Oh Freya, I'm so sorry for your friend. I'm choking up with tears just at the thought of what she is going through. Does she live close? Perhaps you can just visit rather than wait for her to reach out? Then she knows that you're 'up for it' so to speak? Does this make sense? I know she is probably feeling as though she can't turn to anybody, but maybe actually turning up & being there, it might just be what she needs?

I think the jewellery would be a beautiful idea, even a pendant in the initial of bubby's name? Do you know if the little angel is a girl or boy? Maybe one of those pics from the perth woman who draws their name in the sand at sunset? Something like that?

Oh love, I'm so sorry.....

Love Jayne x

Kelly: Hun this is such a special and exciting time hun, I can't wait to hear about the birth of your baby boy/girl. Enjoy every single moment.

Best of luck babe.
    Spring xx

Freya the world is bloody cruel sometimes. I'm am so sorry to hear about your friend and her baby. Is there anything at all I can do from here? I know I"m a stranger to her but I am more than happy to reach out to her and offer her an understanding ear and a shoulder to cry on. I could even pass on one of your hugs IRL to her.

Just know the offer is there. Even if I can drop off some meals for her. Anyway at all I can help just let me know.

Spring xx

ETA: If you do decide to come and visit you always have a room here.

We're overdue for a new thread gorgeous ones. I close this one excited for you Kelly! Soon there will be a new addition to our beautiful group. Prayers, support & love coming to you from me my love.

A new thread can be found HERE.

We're overdue for a new thread gorgeous ones. I close this one excited for you Kelly! Soon there will be a new addition to our beautiful group. Prayers, support & love coming to you from me my love.

A new thread can be found HERE.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122